- Spice Name: VerifyBee Email Verifier
- Results: Automatically verify emails using VerifyBee
About the spice to verify emails using VerifyBee
VerifyBee is an email verifying service that helps you with verifying the email of anyone. VerifyBee has a database of emails & other business data that they verify from. If you don’t want to hit a dead-end in your email outreach campaigns, VerifyBee can be very helpful. There’s nothing more beautiful than a validated email list of potential leads.
Here are some usecases/applications of using this automation:
- Verify emails using verifybee as part of workflows (recipes) and find/verify right emails before sending emails for outreach campaigns.
How to verify emails using VerifyBee?
The email addresses are the primary input for this spice. You can create a list of email addresses in a CSV or Google sheet and upload as shown in the steps below.
Here are the steps to verify emails of anyone
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Enter the Email Address & API key in the respective field. If you have a list of email addresses to verify in CSV or Google sheet, link that in respective fields.
- Execute right away or schedule if needed.
Limitations & important points to note
- There’s no limit to the spice as such. However you will have to keep in mind the dailiy limit. You can find those details here.
Let’s see how to verify emails using VerifyBee
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required to verify emails using VerifyBee.
The whole execution will play around these 5 input points & the total time to execute this will be around 1-2 minutes, depending on the number of emails to verify. Here’s what each of the input points means:
1. VerifyBee API Key: Enter the API key in this field. You can find the API key in your verifybee dashboard in the left-hand navigation menu. If not already created, you will need to create it for the first time.
2. Email: Input the email addresses in the field. If you have a list of email addresses, you will have to create a CSV or Google Sheet & link it in step 3.
3. Upload CSV or Google Sheet: You can upload a CSV or a Google Sheet. Be sure to execute this with the daily limit in mind. Even though there aren’t any limits to this spice, you have to keep in mind your daily limit of execution time.
3. Verify Emails: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution.
4. Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this spice to verify emails mentioned in the in CSV or Google Sheet (more on this below)
How to verify emails using TexAu?
Step 1: Create TexAu account & setup your account
Once your account is set up and you have completed the onboarding, visit the Spice page. If you have a list ready in a CSV or Google sheet adds that in step 2.
Step 2: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Input the column containing the Email addresses. Make sure you choose the right column for successful execution.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Verify Emails button will immediately start the execution. Unless you have multiple emails to verify using VerifyBee, it would hardly take 2-3 minutes to execute this script.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job. But make sure you have a proxy if you choose to run the spice on our cloud servers.
Step 4: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on Verify Emails you will see an execution window at the bottom of your screen, that would look as shown below:
Once you see, click on the ‘Result‘ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to Verify Emails using VerifyBee
- How to use CSV with TexAu Automation
- Learn how to use Google Sheet with TexAu Automation
- How to schedule a TexAu Automation
In case if you have any questions related to this spice, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂