Are you looking for an automated tool to clean your Instagram feed? Let’s mass auto-unfollow segments of your following!
Instagram unfollow automation is the best Instagram automation out there to do that hard work for you. Specify a list (via Excel or Google Sheet) of Instagram accounts you wish to unfollow, and let TexAu do the work for you. It’s even easier if you want to unfollow the accounts that are not following you back: Just set this automation to “Unfollow if no follow-back”.
Start unfollowing now, and you’ll find yourself with A. a clean feed, and B. a better follow ratio, which will lead Instagram algorithms to give your account more visibility.
Start making a list of your followers and let’s clean that feed!
How to auto unfollow Instagram accounts with TexAu?
It’s super easy to unfollow Instagram profiles automatically with TexAu:
- Create a free TexAu account here.
- Feed a list of Profiles that you want to auto-watch stories of (see use-cases above).
- Run the automation once, or schedule it to run every day.
That’s it! For detailed instructions, check out our tutorial below.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Session ID: This represents the Instagram profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Profile URL: Specify here the URL of the Instagram profile that you want to unfollow. In the likely case you’re targeting multiple profiles, upload the CSV or link a Google Sheet (see FAQ below).
- Check if follows. Check this to automatically skip people that follow you back.
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export posts from multiple profiles (and therefore, multiple URLs), upload here a .CSV file with posts’ URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, check out the FAQ below!
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your Instagram profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and Instagram.
- Create your Instagram Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!