Send a Twitter message
Automatically send DM to anyone on Twitter. One of the biggest problems with Twitter marketing is getting in touch with the potential audiences for one-on-one conversations. This can spread awareness about your product/service, or invite users to try out your products/services. Also, getting in touch with people one by one is very monotonous & inefficient like sending wrong messages, and missing out on sending messages to contacts.
TexAu’s Twitter message sender will help you remove those inefficiencies by automatically sending DMs on Twitter to the profiles you define in this automation.
Some use-cases for the Twitter auto-follow bot
We have created this automation to help you find and connect to the right people on Twitter. By auto-following people on Twitter, you get more visibility.
It goes without saying that the visitor-to-follower rate depends on how well you have optimized your content & overall profile.
Most users who use this free Twitter follower bot when they have Twitter as one of the most important marketing channels and having a user base on Twitter is a sign of authority. These automations can also be ideal for agencies that help clients grow on Twitter.
- Grow your network. When you have a personal brand to grow, you can scrape a list of followers of your competitors, and auto-follow them on Twitter. Very helpful for visibility.
- Find Twitter profiles. You can find people on Twitter and then auto-follow those profiles. This is ideal for those who have an existing audience on other platforms and want to get in touch with them on Twitter as well.
- Hyper-targeted leads. You need followers that are interested in the topics you deal with. One way of finding them is by scraping everyone ****engaging with hashtags relevant to your business. Now that you have that list, auto-follow them and increase your chances of converting them into valuable followers.
Real-life use-cases. Take a look at how Hiten Shah generated 1200 new Twitter followers with this strategy.
Automatically send DMs on Twitter for Twitter messaging
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Create a list of people you want to auto-send DMs on Twitter. Enter the Profile URLs in the respective field or upload the list of profile URLs as CSV or use that as a Google sheet as input for this automation.
- Define the message you want to send to those contacts. Make sure you have a generic message, since the message will be sent to several people with different personas.
- Click the “Send a DM on Twitter” button to run the automation right away or click “Schedule this spice” to repeatedly run this automation
How to send a DM to any Twitter profile?
Step 1: Create TexAu account & authenticate Twitter Session cookie
Once your account is set up, and you have completed the onboarding, visit the Spice page in the app. TexAu acts on your behalf on Twitter to run this automation.
TexAu is the safest automation platform on the web, it uses your Twitter session cookie to authenticate as you are to run this automation. We never ask for your login credentials.
To make filling session cookies easier, you can use the TexAu Chrome extension. This process only requires 2 clicks.
Download TexAu Extension for Chrome here: TexAu Chrome Extension [Used and loved by over 4000+ customers]
Refresh your automation page and click on the Get Cookie button. Make sure you’re logged in to your Twitter account & the activated chrome extension will do the job.
In case you are not using Google Chrome, check this guide on how to get cookies manually from your browser. We are working hard to bring our extension to all the major browsers very soon.
Step 2: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL (only if you have multiple profile URLs)
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First, paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Either get the session cookie or use our chrome extension to do it with the click of a button.
- Input the column containing the Profile URLs. Make sure you choose the right column for successful execution.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Send a DM on Twitter button will immediately start the execution. Based on the number of Profile URLs, the execution time will vary.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job.
Step 4: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on the Send a DM on Twitter button, the execution will begin and then you will see the following message in the execution log.
Once you see, click on the ‘Result’ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to send a DM to any Twitter profile.
Limitations & important points to note
- You can send 40 DMs per day. This is to avoid being punished by Twitter. Therefore, you will have to keep in mind your daily limit. Find those details here.
- If you’re using the web version, make sure you toggle the ‘Use Proxy button’. This will require you to add a proxy to your account. If you use the TexAu Desktop app, you don’t have to worry about purchasing a proxy or even setting one.
- How to use CSV with TexAu Automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu Automation
- How to schedule a TexAu Automation
In case if you have any questions related to this spice or anything related to TexAu, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂