- Spice Name: Send InMail using Sales Navigator
- Results: Automatically send InMail messages using Sales Navigator
About the automation to send Inmail message to leads on sales navigator
When you discover people on a free Linkedin plan, you’re limited by the number of people you can reach out to either in terms of visiting profiles or sending messages.
Here are some usecases/applications of using this automation:
- We have created this spice to help you automatically send InMail messages to leads and get started with establishing a relationship. You can use this automation to send the first interaction messages using this spice and depending on the interaction you can take the conversation ahead manually.
Furthermore, here are some spices you can run on Linkedin profile URLs:
- Scrape basic or all information of that profile.
- Auto-send a connection request
- Send personalized messages to any Linkedin profiles
- Find emails using Linkedin profile URLs
- Auto-endorse skills of any Linkedin profile
- Extract activities on any Linkedin profile
How to send InMail messages to anyone on Linkedin?
Profile URL is the primary input for this spice. You can further customize the execution by adding a subject, messages (personalize using tags). If you have a list of profiles to get in touch with, create a list in CSV or a Google sheet and use the sheet as shown below.
Here are the steps to use this spice
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Enter Linkedin session cookie manually or simply use TexAu Chrome Extension
- If you have a list of Profile URLs you want to send Inmail messages to, create a CSV or Google sheet and link it in the steps shown below.
Limitations & important points to note
- You can send 200 Inmail messages per day. However, you will have to keep in mind your daily limit. You can find those details here.
- If you’re using the web version, make sure you toggle the ‘Use Proxy button’. This will require you to add a proxy to your account. If you use the TexAu Desktop app, you don’t have to worry about purchasing a proxy or even setting one.
Understanding the whole execution of this spice
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required for this spice.
The whole execution will play around these 8 input points & the total time to execute this will be around 1-2 minutes, depending on the number of profile URLs.
Here’s what each of the input points means:
- Li_AT: Linkedin uses this piece of information to ensure it’s really you who’s using the Linkedin profile.
- Profile URL: Enter the Profile URL in this field. If you have a list of URLs in a CSV or a Google sheet. Use that in step 6.
- Subject: Mention the subject of the Inmail. Make sure you optimize the subject line for open rates.
- Message: Enter the actual message. Use the tags to personalize the messages.
- Only to open profile: Open profile on sales navigator lets you contact directly them for free, even if you two aren’t connected.
- Upload a CSV or Link a Google Sheet: Here you can upload a CSV or link a Google sheet. There are some extra steps here & we will cover them in the next section.
- Send Message: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution.
- Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this spice to find company IDs.
How to send an Inmail message to anyone on Sales Navigator?
Step 1: Create TexAu account & authenticate Linkedin Session cookie
Once your account is set up and you have completed the onboarding, visit the Spice page in the app. TexAu acts on your behalf on Linkedin to run this automation. TexAu is the safest automation platform on the web, it uses your Linkedin session cookie to authenticate as you to run this automation. We never ask for your login credentials. To make filling session cookies easier, you can use the TexAu Chrome extension. This process only requires 2 clicks.
Download TexAu Extension for Chrome here: TexAu Chrome Extension [Used and loved by over 4000+ customers]
Refresh your automation page and click on the Get Cookie button. Make sure you’re logged in to your Linkedin account & the activated chrome extension will do the job.
In case if you are not using Google Chrome, check this guide on how to get cookies manually from your browser. We are working hard to bring our extension to all the major browsers very soon.
Step 2: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL (only if you have multiple Linkedin profile URLs)
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First, paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Either get the session cookie or use our chrome extension to do it with the click of a button.
- Input the column containing the Linkedin Profile URLs. Make sure you choose the right column for successful execution.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Send Message button will immediately start the execution. Based on the number of Linkedin Profile URLs, the execution time will vary.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job.
Step 4: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on the Send Message button, the execution will begin and then you will see the following message in the execution log.
Once you see, click on the ‘Result’ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to send Inmail messages to anyone on Sales Navigator.
- How to use CSV with TexAu Automation
- Learn how to use Google Sheet with TexAu Automation
- How to schedule a TexAu Automation
In case if you have any questions related to this automation or anything related to TexAU, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂