- Spice Name: Send a LinkedIn Connection Request
- Results: Automatically send connection requests to any LinkedIn profile
Automate LinkedIn Connections for sales automation
Connecting on LinkedIn is a very powerful first step when doing cold sales. That’s because being connected on LinkedIn unlocks access to your prospects’ DMs, as well as key information like their email address.
But connecting to tens of people every day is time-consuming. This LinkedIn automation will help you automate LinkedIn connection request, so you can focus on where the real value lie: Building meaningful relationships.
LinkedIn Auto-Connect features
TexAu LinkedIn Auto Connections automation includes all the necessary features for prospecting efficiently:
- Customize your connection note. Writing a note increases your chances of getting your cold connection request accepted. TexAu allows you to make each note unique to each prospect by using dynamically changing the name, company name, and so on.
- Optimize daily connection request amount. Avoid triggering LinkedIn anti-spam features and make sure you can handle all the answers you get by limiting your daily new connections to the optimal amount.
- Auto-connection scheduler. Schedule when your automation connection should start. For instance, only during office hours or not on weekends. This will make your automated cold sales strategy as natural as possible.
- Advanced automated workflows. Plug other automations before and after this one, and automate your whole sales campaign.
Automate your LinkedIn connections in 3 easy steps
Our solution to auto connect to LinkedIn profiles requires that you create a TexAu account. It will automatically, and from the cloud (no need to leave your computer opened), connect your profile to whatever list of prospects you have.
- Create a free TexAu account here.
- Select a list of LinkedIn profiles you want to add to your network.
- Start the automation (or schedule it for later).
LinkedIn Auto Connect use-cases
- Gain authority and visibility by growing your network. Having a large LinkedIn network allows you to be taken more seriously by people browsing your profile. A large LinkedIn network also means more people will see your publications, and the algorithm is more likely to promote your content and profile to 2nd-degree connections.
- Get access to email addresses. Being connected to another LinkedIn profile gives you access to extra information like your prospect’s email addresses.
- Unlock access to prospects’ inboxes. On LinkedIn, only connections can talk via direct message. Reach your prospects over this new channel by auto connecting with them at scale.
- Increase odds of prospects’ answering. Build advanced workflows, dynamically customize icebreakers, and schedule follow-ups. Automating LinkedIn connections is just the 1st-step to advanced prospecting strategies.
How to find interesting LinkedIn profiles to auto-connect to?
Before running the LinkedIn profile scraper, you’ll need some fuel: In other words, LinkedIn profile URLs of prospects in your target market. You can definitely collect those profiles manually, but at TexAu we’re automation nerds. So here are 5 ways to collect relevant profiles:
- Find new connections from the LinkedIn search. Make a targeted LinkedIn search and scrape all the profiles in the results. LinkedIn Profiles Search Scraper can help you automate this extraction.
- Scrape the visitors of your own LinkedIn profile. People visiting your profile are already 1-step down your funnel. They have seen your name and are much more likely to consider what you have to say. Using the LinkedIn Visitors Extractor to collect all those profiles.
- Scrape the profiles of people having commented on your posts. Follow-up on conversations that you’ve started publicly by talking with the commenters of your posts. LinkedIn Commenters Extractor will scrape that list. If it’s too short, consider also extracting people who’ve liked your LinkedIn post too.
- Scrape the people you’re DMing. Extract the LinkedIn profile URLs off your own messages. Super useful to gather information with your close audience.
- Extract members of LinkedIn groups. Your target audience is active in LinkedIn groups. These groups are perfect since they gather all the people interested in one specific topic. Find those perfect groups and extract members before you scrape their profiles.
- Scrape profile URLs from LinkedIn courses students. If you’re an educator and want to get in touch with those engaging with existing courses on LinkedIn, scrape the profile URLs of people having liked that course. Your ice-breaker can be as simple as “I noticed you liking such course”, and the list can be extracted with LinkedIn Courses Likers Extractor.
How to auto-send connection requests using TexAu?
Step 1: Create TexAu account & authenticate LinkedIn Session cookie
Once your account is set up, and you have completed the onboarding, visit the Spice page in the app. TexAu acts on your behalf on LinkedIn to run this automation. TexAu is the safest automation platform on the web, it uses your LinkedIn session cookie to authenticate as you to run this automation. We never ask for your login credentials. To make filling session cookies easier, you can use the TexAu Chrome extension. This process only requires 2 clicks.
Download TexAu Extension for Chrome here: TexAu Chrome Extension [Used and loved by over 4000+ customers]
Refresh your automation page and click on the Get Cookie button. Make sure you’re logged in to your Linkedin account & the activated chrome extension will do the job.
In case if you are not using Google Chrome, check this guide on how to get cookies manually from your browser. We are working hard to bring our extension to all the major browsers very soon.
Step 2: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL (only if you have multiple profile URLs to send a connection request to)
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First, paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Either get the session cookie or use our chrome extension to do it with the click of a button.
- Input the column containing the Linkedin profile URLs. Make sure you choose the right column for successful execution.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Send a Connection Request button will immediately start the execution. Based on the number of Profile URLs to send connection requests to, the execution time will vary.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job.
Step 4: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on the Send a Connection Request button, the execution will begin, and then you will see the following message in the execution log.
Once you see, click on the ‘Result’ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to send connection requests to LinkedIn Profiles.
Limitations & important points to note
Following limits imply to this spice using TexAu:
- You can send only 20 connection requests per day. The official limit of LinkedIn is 100 for regular profiles and 125-150 for premium users. We want to keep the limit to less than half so that you do not invite any trouble from LinkedIn. Furthermore, you will have to keep in mind your daily limit. You can find those details here.
- How to use CSV with TexAu Automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu Automation
- How to schedule a TexAu Automation
In case if you have any questions related to this spice or anything related to TexAU, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂