Take a screenshot of a Linkedin profile
Take a screenshot of a Linkedin profile to personalize cold emails. Linkedin is a powerhouse for lead generation. When you approach someone via email or Linkedin Inmails or messages, you will need some kind of personalization.
For instance, you’re a Linkedin marketing agency owner and want to help people make the most out of the platform. If you don’t already know, there are over 750 million people on Linkedin and only 3% create content that too not daily.
Here are some usecases/applications of using this automation:
If you want to reach out to 97% who aren’t active on Linkedin and pitch ghostwriting & Linkedin growth services. Here’s a basic flow, you scrape emails of Linkedin profiles & send Linkedin messages with personalized images with screenshots of their profile. It’s an amazing way to get their attention and close more deals and do more with their contact.
How to take a screenshot of any Linkedin profile?
You need to enter the profile URL as a unique identifier for this spice. You can optimize the end result using optional checkpoints like a Linkedin premium account & full-page screenshots.
If you have multiple screenshots to take, create a CSV or a Google sheet containing the profile URLs to take screenshots of any number of profiles on auto-pilot.
Here are the steps to use this automation:
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Enter the profile URL in the respective fields. If you have a list of Profile URLs you want to take screenshots of, create a CSV or Google sheet and link it in the steps shown below
- Optionally, select if you want the automation to take the full page screenshot & check if you have a premium account
- Run the automation right away or schedule the spice to run as and when needed
Limitations & important points to note
- You can run this spice 35 times a day. However, you will have to keep in mind your daily limit. You can find those details here.
- If you’re using the web version, make sure you toggle the ‘Use Proxy button’. This will require you to add a proxy to your account. If you use the TexAu Desktop app, you don’t have to worry about purchasing a proxy or even setting one.
Let’s see how to execute this automation
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required for this spice.
The whole execution will play around these 7 input points & the total time to execute this will be around 1-2 minutes, depending on the number of profile URLs.
Here’s what each of the input points means:
- Li_AT: Linkedin uses this piece of information to ensure it’s really you who’s using the Linkedin profile.
- Profile URL: Enter the Profile URL in this field. If you have a list of URLs in a CSV or a Google sheet. Use that in step 5.
- Full page screenshot: This will take a full-page screenshot of the Linkedin profile. This is optional, though.
- Linkedin premium account: Check this if you have a premium account, this will let you visit more profiles & take screenshots of those profiles.
- Upload a CSV or Link a Google Sheet: Here you can upload a CSV or link a Google sheet. There are some extra steps here & we will cover them in the next section.
- Take screenshot: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution.
- Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this spice to find company IDs.
How to take a screenshot of any Linkedin profile?
Step 1: Create TexAu account & authenticate Linkedin Session cookie
Once your account is set up and you have completed the onboarding, visit the Spice page in the app. TexAu acts on your behalf on Linkedin to run this automation. TexAu is the safest automation platform on the web, it uses your Linkedin session cookie to authenticate as you to run this automation. We never ask for your login credentials. To make filling session cookies easier, you can use the TexAu Chrome extension. This process only requires 2 clicks.
Download TexAu Extension for Chrome here: TexAu Chrome Extension [Used and loved by over 4000+ customers]
Refresh your automation page and click on the Get Cookie button. Make sure you’re logged in to your Linkedin account & the activated chrome extension will do the job.
In case if you are not using Google Chrome, check this guide on how to get cookies manually from your browser. We are working hard to bring our extension to all the major browsers very soon.
Step 2: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL (only if you have multiple Linkedin profile URLs)
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First, paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Either get the session cookie or use our chrome extension to do it with the click of a button.
- Input the column containing the Linkedin Profile URLs. Make sure you choose the right column for successful execution.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Take Screenshot button will immediately start the execution. Based on the number of Linkedin profile URLs, the execution time will vary.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job.
Step 4: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on the Take Screenshot button, the execution will begin and then you will see the following message in the execution log.
Once you see, click on the ‘Result’ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to take a screenshot of Linkedin profile.
- How to use CSV with TexAu Automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu Automation
- How to schedule a TexAu Automation
In case if you have any questions related to this spice or anything related to TexAU, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂