LinkedIn Profile Scraper will help you build a list of prospects along with their personal info, email of LinkedIn profiles & more. Scrape LinkedIn profiles and extract all the available data on one (or a thousand) LinkedIn profiles with this easy-to-use LinkedIn Profile Scraper. Simply select the URL of the profiles you’re targeting, and TexAu will do the extraction jobs in a few seconds.
Extracting LinkedIn profile data helps sales and marketing teams build lists of prospects and grow their audience. TexAu uses email enrichment services to find an email, whether the profiles you’re scraping display an email address or not.
LinkedIn scraping is the process of using bots to browse, extract, and save, all the data available on each LinkedIn profile.
LinkedIn Profile Scraper use-cases
- Scrape prospect’s data. Find leads on LinkedIn by searching for a specific person and extracting all the data available on their LinkedIn profiles. For each profile, you’ll have enough data to write cool icebreakers and email addresses to send to.
- Enrich your CRM with fresh data. Fill your CRM with up-to-date LinkedIn data by directly importing the results of your scraping. Personal information, company data, email addresses, job title, location, etc.
- Find email addresses. Extracting the professional email addresses of your leads has never been so easy. TexAu can extract the email visible on LinkedIn profiles’ pages. If no email is displayed on the profile page, you can still find one via our email enrichment service.
Start exporting LinkedIn profiles with TexAu
This LinkedIn data extractor is one of the easiest & most used automation in our store. All you have to do is input the profile URLs in the automation, and you will get the data that’s very monotonous to find and/or not publically available.
Here are very easy & simple steps to scrape LinkedIn data:
- Create a TexAu account here. It’s free for 14 days!
- Create a list of LinkedIn profile URLs you want to scrape the data from.
- Start the automation now or schedule it for later.
That’s it! The data will be available as soon as the automation’s done.
How to find emails in LinkedIn profiles?
Regarding emails, they are a few solutions. They depend on your current relationship with the prospect, and its profile settings:
- Extract emails of 1st-degree connections. LinkedIn profiles’ emails are in 90% of cases displayed to 1st-degree connections. You can see that for yourself by browsing the “Contact info” section of their profiles. For that reason, a big strategy when looking for email on LinkedIn is to first connect with your prospects, then scrape their emails. You can automate the LinkedIn connection process with our LinkedIn Connection Request automation.
- Extract 2nd-degree and more connections’ emails. If you have too many prospects and connecting to all is not an option, we’ve got you covered: TexAu integrates with email enrichment services that’ll base their email search on the data contained in the LinkedIn profile: Name and company, mostly. We can’t guarantee to find an email but depending on industries, the success rate reaches 80%+.
How to extract lists of LinkedIn Profiles URLs?
Before running the LinkedIn profile scraper, you’ll need some fuel: In other words, LinkedIn profile URLs of prospects in your target market. You could collect those profiles manually, but at TexAu we’re automation nerds, so here are 5 ways to collect relevant profiles easily:
- Scrape the profiles off a LinkedIn search. Where better than extracting the profiles resulting from a great LinkedIn Search? Use LinkedIn Profiles Search Scraper to do this.
- Scrape the visitors of your own LinkedIn profile. People visiting your profile are already 1-step down your funnel. They have seen your name and are much more likely to consider what you have to say. Using the LinkedIn Visitors Extractor to collect all those profiles.
- Scrape the profiles of people who have commented on your posts. Follow-up on conversations that you’ve started publically by talking with the commenters of your posts. LinkedIn Commenters Extractor will scrape that list. If it’s too short, consider also extracting people who’ve liked your LinkedIn post too.
- Scrape the people you’re DMing. Extract the LinkedIn profile URLs off your own messages. Super useful to gather information with your close audience.
- Extract members of LinkedIn groups. Your target audience is active in LinkedIn groups. These groups are perfect since they gather all the people interested in one specific topic. Find those perfect groups and extract members before you scrape their profiles.
- Scrape profile URLs from LinkedIn course students. If you’re an educator and want to get in touch with those engaging with existing courses on LinkedIn, scrape the profile URLs of people having liked that course. Your ice-breaker can be as simple as “I noticed you like such course”, and the list can be extracted with LinkedIn Courses Likers Extractor.
There are several such automation that can help you scrape LinkedIn Profile URLs. Find more here.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Li_AT: Represents the LinkedIn profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Profile URL: The URL of the LinkedIn profile you want to export. If multiple profiles, use the .CSV or Google Sheets options explained below.
- Find Email: Check it to scrape the email of the profile for 1 email credit per profile.
- LinkedIn Premium: If you have a Premium account, check this box to increase the speed and amount of profiles scraped.
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export multiple profiles’ data, upload here a .CSV filled with profile URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public, see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google Sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
If you have a standard LinkedIn account, we recommend scrapping up to 20 profiles per day. Going over this limit increases your chances of getting your account temporarily suspended.
For Sales Navigator and Premium users, you can increase this figure to 50 profiles per day.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!