- Spice Name: Scrape a LinkedIn Company Page
- Results: Scrape valuable details from LinkedIn company pages to generate leads for your product or service.
Scrape LinkedIn Company Page Info to enrich your CRM
Extract every piece of information related to a company from a LinkedIn company page easily. This LinkedIn automation is for sales, marketing, and growth teams wishing to have LinkedIn data accessible directly from their CRM (or Excel) database. Specify one (or thousands) of LinkedIn company URLs, and the TexAu LinkedIn company extractor will get them for you.
Use-cases of the LinkedIn Company Info Scraper
Extracting LinkedIn company data is key for anyone wishing to have an up-to-date CRM. It allows you to import every bit of data a company put on its company page without browsing LinkedIn: From location to employees, content, job offers, etc. Here are some use-cases:
- Enrich your CRM. Scrape all the publically available data related to a company to a .CSV spreadsheet or to Google Sheet or Excel.
- Find the social media of companies easily. Companies tend to list all their social media. That data can be used for further automation on other platforms.
- Gather data. Number of employees, followers, frequency of post, and more can tell a lot regarding a company health, marketing strategy, job offerings, and more.
- Scrape job offers. Job offers tell a lot. For instance, that someone new will be recruited and that he’ll bring new ways of doing things, new tools, etc. Take this opportunity to get help the company with your product or service.
How to scrape LinkedIn companies data
Build a LinkedIn marketing strategy using the company list extracted from LinkedIn search
- Create a free TexAu account here.
- List the LinkedIn URLs of the targeted companies.
- Start the scraper or schedule it for later.
How to run Scrape a LinkedIn company page on TexAu
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required for this spice.
The whole execution will play around these 5 input points & the total time to execute this will be around 1-2 minutes, depending on the number of company pages to scrape.
Here’s what each of the input points means:
- Li_AT: LinkedIn uses this piece of information to ensure it’s really you who’s using the LinkedIn profile.
- Company URL: Enter the URL of the company you want to scrape the details. If you have a list of company URLs, which is most likely the case, use a CSV sheet in the next step.
- Upload a CSV or Link a Google Sheet: Here you can upload a CSV or link a Google sheet containing the list of company URLs. There are some extra steps here & we will cover them in the next section.
- Extract company info: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution.
- Schedule this spice: You can schedule running this spice if you have too big of a list to finish in one day. You can schedule the execution every day, specific days of the week or month. You can even schedule the execution multiple times a day.
How to withdraw LinkedIn connection requests using TexAu?
Step 1: Create TexAu account & authenticate LinkedIn Session cookie
Once your account is set up, and you have completed the onboarding, visit the Spice page in the app. TexAu acts on your behalf on LinkedIn to run this automation. TexAu is the safest automation platform on the web, it uses your LinkedIn session cookie to authenticate as you to run this automation. We never ask for your login credentials. To make filling session cookies easier, you can use the TexAu Chrome extension. This process only requires 2 clicks.
Download TexAu Extension for Chrome here: TexAu Chrome Extension [Used and loved by over 4000+ customers]
Refresh your automation page and click on the Get Cookie button. Make sure you’re logged in to your LinkedIn account & the activated Chrome extension will do the job.
In case if you are not using Google Chrome, check this guide on how to get cookies manually from your browser. We are working hard to bring our extension to all the major browsers very soon.
Step 2: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL (only if you have multiple company pages to scrape details from)
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First, paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Either get the session cookie or use our chrome extension to do it with the click of a button.
- Input the column containing the Linkedin Company page URLs. Make sure you choose the right column for successful execution.
- If you have purchased a proxy (you will have to add a proxy to your account) make sure you toggle the option. Furthermore, if you’re executing on a desktop, you don’t have to worry about the proxy.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Extract company info button will immediately start the execution. Based on the number of company pages, the execution time will vary.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job. But make sure you have a proxy if you choose to run the spice on our cloud servers.
Step 3: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on the Extract company info button, the execution will begin and once the execution is complete, you will see the following message in the execution log.
Once you see, click on the ‘Result’ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to scrape LinkedIn company pages.
Limitations & important points to note
Following limits imply to this spice using TexAu:
- You can scrape 30 company pages per day. Furthermore, keep in mind your daily limit. You can find those details here.
In case if you have any questions related to this spice or anything related to TexAu, just drop us a message, and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂