Reply to a Tweet using Spintax
Automatically send personalized comments or replies to a list of Tweets. This spice can save your time by automating the process of replying to tweets you care about. The biggest problem with other alternatives as there was no way to personalize the message. You had to comment the same thing on every reply to the tweet that was sent out.
Not anymore, you can personalize the comments for individual tweets & automate the process of posting them in one go. You don’t have to go to an individual tweet & add a reply, just set up all replies once & you’re good to go.
Here are a few usecases/applications of using this automation:
- Automatically reply to tweets using Spintax. Get tweet URLs and promote those tweets for more traction(s).
- Create more buzz around your profile by automatically responding to tweets that are already performing well on Twitter. This will bring a lot of attention to your profile and hence more business.
- Specify tweet URL to add personalized comments to the Tweets.
How to Reply to a Tweet using Spintax?
To use this spice correctly you will have to first understand the Spintax in the first place. Check out this guide to learn everything you need to know about spintax. It’s necessary for you to understand this before you use this spice.
Once you understand, all you need to do is, input a tweet URL & input the Spintax comments to start personalizing the replies to a tweet(s).
Here are the steps to Reply to a Tweet using Spintax
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Enter the tweet URL in the respective field & specify the Spintax comments in the respective field. You can upload a CSV or link a Google sheet with tweet URL & spintax replies for those tweets to automate the who process for a much larger number of tweets.
- If you’re using the web version, make sure you toggle the “Use Proxy” button. This will require you to add a proxy to your account. If you use the TexAu Desktop app, you don’t have to worry about purchasing a proxy or even setting one.
- Click the “Add Reply” button to run the automation right away or click “Schedule this spice” to repeatedly run this spice. This spice has no limit so you can add any number of replies. But keep in mind the daily limits according to your plan.
Limitations & important points to note
Following limits imply replying to tweets using Spintax on TexAu:
- There’s no limit mentioned from our side. However, keep in mind the time you have for daily usage.
Understanding the whole execution Replying to a tweet using Spintax
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required for this spice.
The whole execution will play around these 6 input points. This spice would make sense only if you have multiple tweets to reply to using Spintax, using this spice to reply to a single tweet doesn’t make sense.
Here’s what each of the input points means:
1. Twitter_Auth Token: Twitter uses this piece of information to ensure it’s really you who’s using the Twitter profile.
2. Tweet Link: Here you will enter the URL of the post you want to extract Likers from.
3. Spintax Comments: Enter all the spintax comments you want to use to reply to a tweet
4. Upload CSV or Google Sheet: You can upload a CSV of Google Sheet if you have a lot of tweets to reply to using Spintax. Be sure to execute this with the daily limit in mind. Even though there isn’t any limit to how many tweets you can reply to using Spintax, your daily limit is still something you should keep in mind.
Note: If you’re doing this on the web browser, make sure you have a proxy set up beforehand. If you’re doing the same thing on a desktop, you don’t have to worry about anything. Refer to these guides to learn more about proxies.
5. Add Reply: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution.
6. Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this spice to regularly add replies to tweets based on the URLs mentioned in CSV/Google Sheet (more on this below)
How to Reply to Tweets using Spintax on TexAu?
Step 1: Create TexAu account & authenticate Twitter_Auth Token
Once your account is set up and you have completed the onboarding, visit the Spice Page. TexAu acts on your behalf on Twitter to run this automation. TexAu is the safest automation platform on the web, it uses your Twitter_Auth Token to authenticate as you to run this automation. We never ask for your login credentials. To make filling session cookies easier, you can use the TexAu Chrome extension. This process only requires 2 clicks.
- Download TexAu Extension for Chrome here: TexAu Chrome Extension [Used and loved by over 4000+ customers]
- Refresh your automation page and click on the Get Cookie button.
In case if you are not using Google Chrome, check this guide on how to get cookies manually from your browser. We are working hard to bring our extension to all the major browsers very soon.
Step 2: Enter Tweet Link & specify Spintax comment
This one is simple, enter the URL of the tweet you want to reply to. You can use CSV or Google Sheet to add more tweet URLs. Use this Spintax Generator tool to generate syntax to be used here. Check out this guide to learn more about Spintax.
Step 3: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL (only if you have multiple tweets to reply to)
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Either get the Twitter_Auth Token or use our chrome extension to do it with the click of a button. You can also create variables to avoid entering Twitter_Auth Token again & again. Here’s a guide to creating variables on TexAu.
- Input the column containing the Tweet URLs. Make sure you choose the right one for successful execution. Furthermore, you will need to have a column for Spintax comments as well. Mention the column name in the respective field.
- If you have purchased a proxy (you will have to add a proxy to your account) make sure you toggle the option. Furthermore, if you’re executing on a desktop, you don’t have to worry about the proxy.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 4: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Add Reply button will immediately start the execution. Unless you have multiple tweets to reply to, it would hardly take a minute to execute this script.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job. But make sure you have a proxy if you choose to run the spice on our cloud servers.
Step 5: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on Add Reply you will see an execution window at the bottom of your screen, that would look as shown below:
Once the execution is complete, you will see the following message in the execution log.
Lastly, click on the ‘Result’ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to auto-reply to tweets using Spintax.
- How to use CSV with TexAu Automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu Automation
- How to schedule a TexAu Automation
In case if you have any questions related to this spice or anything related to TexAU, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂