- Spice Name: Scrape profiles from LinkedIn search
- Results: Automatically scrape a list of profiles from LinkedIn search
The best tool to export LinkedIn profile’s data from a LinkedIn search
This automation helps you extract every LinkedIn profile coming out of a LinkedIn Search. Salespeople, recruiters, marketers, and many professionals use this automation daily to prospect, sell, and recruit.
You’ll be served the extracted data in a spreadsheet file (.CSV or Excel), allowing you to use it however you want. You can also plug this data in our other automations to automate a complete workflow on LinkedIn.
How To Use the LinkedIn Search Results You Extracted
- Start an automated prospecting campaign. Extracting all the results of a LinkedIn Search is the first step to a sales outreach campaign. You can then use some of our other automations to automatically connect to LinkedIn profiles or automatically send them direct messages.
- Fill your CRM with fresh prospects. Rather than slowly browsing LinkedIn, extract all the results off a LinkedIn Search and save them on your computer. Then import them to Salesforce or Pipedrive, and share it with your team. You can also use Excel to work on that data more easily than with LinkedIn’s web interface.
- To build an audience. Extracting people matching specific criterion can also help you build an audience. Schedule some LinkedIn Post Auto-Like campaign for instance and get noticed from those people.
- Scrape users’ profile to extract even more data from LinkedIn. Scraping the results of a search will only give you the data that’s displayed on the search page: Name, picture, current company, and job title. If you want to scrape the whole profile of each person, plug LinkedIn profile scraper to this automation.
- Export LinkedIn profiles to Sales Navigator lists. If you are a Sales Navigator customer, build your prospects’ lists faster by using this automation. Like with CRM, it’ll help you fill your lists faster, so you can focus on outreach.
There are many other way to use the data extracted from LinkedIn searches. Find them all here.
Get started with LinkedIn Search Exporter
- This automation will browse LinkedIn on your behalf and scrape all the data you’re interested in. To get started, follow these steps:
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Specify the URL of the first page of the LinkedIn Search you’re targeting and how many pages you want to extract.
- Start the automation now, or schedule it for later.
How to export LinkedIn profiles from big searches (>1000 profiles)?
TexAu can only automate thingsd that you would be able to do manually on your computer. Therefore, when LinkedIn reaches the 1000 profile limit despite a higher total of results, it is impossible to access those extra results. The most common workaround is to make more accurate, smaller searches and to extract each one separately.
How to scrape profiles from LinkedIn search using TexAu?
Step 1: Create TexAu account & authenticate LinkedIn Session cookie
Once your account is set up, and you have completed the onboarding, visit the Spice page in the app. TexAu acts on your behalf on LinkedIn to run this automation. TexAu is the safest automation platform on the web, it uses your LinkedIn session cookie to authenticate as you to run this automation. We never ask for your login credentials. To make filling session cookies easier, you can use the TexAu Chrome extension. This process only requires 2 clicks.
Download TexAu Extension for Chrome here: TexAu Chrome Extension [Used and loved by over 4000+ customers]
Refresh your automation page and click on the Get Cookie button. Make sure you’re logged in to your LinkedIn account & the activated Chrome extension will do the job.
In case if you are not using Google Chrome, check this guide on how to get cookies manually from your browser. We are working hard to bring our extension to all the major browsers very soon.
Step 2: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL (only if you have multiple search URLs/queries)
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First, paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Either get the session cookie or use our Chrome extension to do it with the click of a button.
- Input the column containing the Linkedin search URLs. Make sure you choose the right column for successful execution.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Extract profiles from search results button will immediately start the execution. Based on the number of search URLs to scrape from LinkedIn search, the execution time will vary.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can select specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job.
Step 4: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on the Extract profiles from search results button, the execution will begin, and then you will see the following message in the execution log.
Once you see, click on the ‘Result’ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to scrape profiles from LinkedIn search results.
Limitations & important points to note
Following limits imply to this spice using TexAu:
- There’s no limit to how many profiles you can scrape, but if you have a free profile, we recommend only scraping 50-100 profiles per day. However, you will have to keep in mind your daily limit. You can find those details here.
- How to use CSV with TexAu Automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu Automation
- How to schedule a TexAu Automation
In case you have any questions related to this spice or anything related to TexAu, just drop us a message, and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂