This automation helps you extract every LinkedIn profile coming out of a LinkedIn Search. Salespeople, recruiters, marketers, and many professionals use this automation daily to prospect, sell, and recruit.
You’ll be served the extracted data in a spreadsheet file (.CSV or Excel), allowing you to use it however you want. You can also plug this data in our other automations to automate a complete workflow on LinkedIn.
How To Use the LinkedIn Search Results You Extracted
Some use-cases include (and are not limited to):
- Starting an automated prospecting campaign. Extracting all the results of a LinkedIn Search is the first step to a sales outreach campaign. You can then use some of our other automations to automatically connect to LinkedIn profiles or automatically send them direct messages.
- Filling your CRM with fresh prospects. Rather than slowly browsing LinkedIn, extract all the results off a LinkedIn Search and save them on your computer. Then import them to Salesforce or Pipedrive, and share it with your team. You can also use Excel to work on that data more easily than with LinkedIn’s web interface.
- Building an audience. Extracting people matching specific criterion can also help you build an audience. Schedule some LinkedIn Post Auto-Like campaign for instance and get noticed from those people.
- Scraping users’ profile to extract even more data from LinkedIn. Scraping the results of a search will only give you the data that’s displayed on the search page: Name, picture, current company, and job title. If you want to scrape the whole profile of each person, plug LinkedIn profile scraper to this automation.
- Exporting LinkedIn profiles to Sales Navigator lists. If you are a Sales Navigator customer, build your prospects’ lists faster by using this automation. Like with CRM, it’ll help you fill your lists faster, so you can focus on outreach.
There are many other way to use the data extracted from LinkedIn searches. More about this, here.
Get started with LinkedIn Search Exporter
This automation will browse LinkedIn on your behalf and scrape all the data you’re interested in. To get started, follow these steps:
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Specify the URL of the first page of the LinkedIn Search you’re targeting and how many pages you want to extract.
- Start the automation now, or schedule it for later.
How to export LinkedIn profiles from big searches (>1000 profiles)?
TexAu can only automate things that you would be able to do manually on your computer. Therefore, when LinkedIn reaches the 1000 profile limit despite a higher total of results, it is impossible to access those extra results. The most common workaround is to make more accurate, smaller searches and to extract each one separately.
If you have LinkedIn Sales Navigator, consider using LinkedIn Sales Navigator Leads Search Extractor, to export up to 2500 results.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google Sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
Scraping LinkedIn data en masse can end up with LinkedIn suspending your profile temporarily because of excessive automated activity. In order to avoid this, simply schedule the LinkedIn Search Extractor to a maximum of 50 search pages scraped per day.
If you are a premium LinkedIn users (Sales Navigator, Recruiters), this limit can safely be increased to 100 pages per day. More about LinkedIn rate limits here.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!