- Spice Name: Extract your LinkedIn followers
- Results: Get insights of profiles that follow you on LinkedIn to find more people similar to them, plan your outreach campaigns and more.
Scrape all your LinkedIn followers
This TexAu automation is one of the building blocks of an audience-building strategy on LinkedIn: It allows you to make a list of all your LinkedIn followers so that you can later use it with another automation: Send them a DM to start a conversation, for instance.
Getting more followers on LinkedIn is step one. Getting engaged with those followers and starting valuable conversations is step two, and this automation will help you get started.
Automate actions targeting your LinkedIn followers
Here are a few ways you can use your list of LinkedIn followers with other LinkedIn automation:
- Send them a Welcome DM. Saying hi to new followers one-by-one takes a lot of time. Use our LinkedIn DM automation to automatically send a DM to each new follower. This will allow you to focus on
- Get noticed by liking their content. Get your LinkedIn followers to see you more and more in their notifications by liking their content automatically. That’s a low-investment, high-reward, automation that’ll turn your followers into big fans!
- Get insights on your LinkedIn followers. Once you have extracted all your LinkedIn followers, scrape their LinkedIn profile’s page to get a better idea of who they are.
Find out other ways to use your LinkedIn follower’s list here.
Get started making a list of your LinkedIn followers
Start working on your LinkedIn followers today!
- Create a free TexAu account here.
- Enter your LinkedIn Profile.
- Start the automation now or schedule it for later.
About Extracting followers from your LinkedIn profile
Most of Linkedin professionals do not realize the potential of digging insights from their own following. It’s amazing how you can create more room for relevant followers by researching the existing followership on your profile.
How to extract insights from your LinkedIn profile followers?
The automation is simple. Login with your LinkedIn profile in the browser where you use TexAu, authenticate cookies, and mention the number of profiles you need to extract from your profile. Don’t get greedy, slowly keep extracting a few profiles from your follower list. You can create complex workflows to accomplish your task that delivers specific results. We have much automation that operates solely on LinkedIn profile URLs, check out all those automations here.
Here are the steps to get insights of your LinkedIn followers
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Mention the number of profiles you want to scrape from your LinkedIn profile
- Click the “Extract Followers” button to run the automation right away, or click “Schedule this spice” to repeatedly run this spice.
Let’s see how to get follower details from your LinkedIn profile
Quickly set up the automation to extract details of your LinkedIn followers.
The whole execution will play around these 5 input points & the total time to execute this will be less than 1 minute, depending on the number of profile URLs to extract from your LinkedIn profile.
Here’s what each of the input points means:
- LinkedIn Cookie: This is the unique code that LinkedIn installs on your browser to recognize you. TexAu requires this code to run automation on your behalf.
- Number of profiles: This is to instruct the automation how many profiles it should scrape from your followers list.
- Extract Followers: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution.
- Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this automation to find details of your LinkedIn followers.
How to extract details of LinkedIn followers?
Step 1: Create TexAu account
Once your account is set up, and you have completed the onboarding, visit this Spice Page. TexAu acts on your behalf on the specified websites to run this automation. TexAu is the safest automation platform on the web to run this automation. We never ask for your login credentials.
Step 2: Mention the number of followers
Here, you will have to mention how many followers should
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Extract Followers will immediately start the execution. Unless you have multiple profiles to extract details from, it would hardly take a minute to execute this automation.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
Step 4: Download execution results
Lastly, click on the ‘Result’ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to know, extracting details about your LinkedIn followers.
Limitations & important points to note
- There’s no limit to this spice, however, you will have to keep in mind your daily limit. You can find those details here.
- How to use CSV with TexAu Automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu Automation
- How to schedule a TexAu Automation
In case you have any questions related to this spice or anything related to TexAu, just drop us a message, and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂