- Spice Name: Extract company pages from a Linkedin search
- Results: Auto-extract Linkedin company pages using TexAu
About Scraping company from Linkedin search
If you’re looking for a job or leads for your business/freelancing, this spice is the right fit for you. We have created this spice to export company pages from Linkedin search so that you can have a list of prospects ready to get in touch with.
This spice returns company URLs, & you can extract the employees of that company & you can schedule a spice to send a Linkedin message to them or use one of these Linkedin spices that work on profile URLs of the employees you extracted from the Linkedin company page:
- Scrape basic or all information of that profile.
- Auto-send a connection request
- Send personalized messages to any Linkedin profiles
- Find emails using Linkedin profile URLs
- Auto-endorse skills of any Linkedin profile
- Extract activities on any Linkedin profile
How to scrape company pages from Linkedin search?
Enter the search term or search URL from the Linkedin search to run this spice. You can further customize the number of pages you want to scrape from the search and mention if you have a Linkedin premium account.
Here are the steps to use this spice
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Enter Linkedin session cookie manually or simply use TexAu Chrome Extension
- If you have a list of Search URLs you want to scrape, create a CSV or Google sheet and link it in the steps shown below.
Limitations & important points to note
- There’s no limit to how many posts you can like. However, you will have to keep in mind your daily limit. You can find those details here.
Understanding the whole execution of this spice
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required for this spice.
The whole execution will play around these 7 input points & the total time to execute this will be around 1-2 minutes, depending on the number of search URLs you want to scrape.
Here’s what each of the input points means:
- Li_AT: Linkedin uses this piece of information to ensure it’s really you who’s using the Linkedin profile.
- Search Text or URL: Enter the search term in this field or filtered search URL. If you have a list of search terms/URLs in a CSV or a Google sheet. Use that in step 5.
- Number of pages: Mention how many pages you want to scrape from the search. Leave it blank to scrape the first 100 pages.
- Linkedin Premium Account: Use this check box to notify this spice so that you can scrape more companies without any troubles.
- Upload a CSV or Link a Google Sheet: Here you can upload a CSV or link a Google sheet. There are some extra steps here & we will cover them in the next section.
- Extract Search Results: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution.
- Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this spice to scrape the company pages from a Linkedin search.
How to extract companies from Linkedin search?
Step 1: Create TexAu account & authenticate Linkedin Session cookie
Once your account is set up and you have completed the onboarding, visit the Spice page in the app. TexAu acts on your behalf on Linkedin to run this automation. TexAu is the safest automation platform on the web, it uses your Linkedin session cookie to authenticate as you to run this automation. We never ask for your login credentials. To make filling session cookies easier, you can use the TexAu Chrome extension. This process only requires 2 clicks.
Download TexAu Extension for Chrome here: TexAu Chrome Extension [Used and loved by over 4000+ customers]
Refresh your automation page and click on the Get Cookie button. Make sure you’re logged in to your Linkedin account & the activated chrome extension will do the job.
In case if you are not using Google Chrome, check this guide on how to get cookies manually from your browser. We are working hard to bring our extension to all the major browsers very soon.
Step 2: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL (only if you have multiple search URLs/terms to extract companies from)
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First, paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Either get the session cookie or use our chrome extension to do it with the click of a button.
- Input the column containing the Linkedin search URLs. Make sure you choose the right column for successful execution.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Extract Search Result button will immediately start the execution. Based on the number of search URLs to scrape, the execution time will vary.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job.
Step 4: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on the Extract Search Result button, the execution will begin and then you will see the following message in the execution log.
Once you see, click on the ‘Result’ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to scrape companies from a Linkedin search.
- How to use CSV with TexAu Automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu Automation
- How to schedule a TexAu Automation
In case if you have any questions related to this spice or anything related to TexAU, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂