This LinkedIn automation will let you export every company that you might find in a LinkedIn search. Exporting a list of companies that are relevant to you is the cornerstone of any new lead-generation strategy.
Stop losing hours copy/pasting companies one by one: We export every company matching your search terms’ to a spreadsheet, immediately usable in Excel, Numbers, or Google Sheets.
How to export LinkedIn Company search results with TexAu?
Exporting LinkedIn companies with TexAu is easy:
- Create a TexAu account here. It’s free for 14 days!
- Specify the URLs of the first page of the company search you want to export.
- Click launch, wait a couple of minutes, download your list.
Quite better than spending hours copy/pasting, right?
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
Here is what each field means:
- Li_AT: Represents the LinkedIn profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Search URL: Copy/paste here the URL of the first page of the company search you want to export.
- Number of pages: How many pages you want to extract (max. 100).
- Premium Account: Check this if you’re on Sales Navigator to increase the speed of extraction.
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export results from multiple searches (and therefore, multiple URLs), upload here a .CSV file with events’ URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, check out the FAQ below!
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google Sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
We recommend exporting a total of 50 pages of results per day. If you’re a LinkedIn Sales Navigator customer, you can crank up these figures to 150 per day.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!