- Spice Name: Auto Like Recent Tweets from a Twitter Account
- Results: Automate the process to like the most recent post of specified Twitter account
Auto Liking Recent Tweets automation
Twitter is the place where professionals & intellects hang out. The aura of twitter defines a clear rule that no gossips will be tolerated and the character limit makes it so difficult to get attention on the platform. Buring down thoughts under 280 characters isn’t a child’s play.
So how can someone grow on such a fast-paced social platform? One of the ways is to like what people you admire are doing. With this automation, you can automatically like the recent tweets of the accounts you specify as input.
Pro Tip: When you like a tweet, this activity is shown in the feed of the person whose tweet you have liked. This is for their following to discover who else is interested in people they follow. That’s how you get discovered.
Here are some usecases/applications of using this automation:
- Simply enter the Twitter profile URL and run the spice to auto like tweets made recently.
- Engage with the work of people you admire, without even keeping track of when they tweet. You can always come back to what you have liked/retweeted to engage with later.
How to Auto Like Recent Tweets?
Unlike Facebook or any other mainstream social platform, Twitter’s algorithm is way different. When you engage with some content on the platform, you can show it in the feed of the followers of the people you’ve engaged with. This is an amazing hack to grow your visibility on Twitter. The best part, you can schedule this process & TexAu will do the heavy lifting without even needing to actively check out the process.
Here are the steps to Auto Like Recent Tweets of a profile
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Enter Twitter_Auth Token manually or simply use TexAu Chrome Extension. Use Chrome Extension only if you’re using the automation on a web browser. On the desktop, you can save a variable of the Twitter_Auth Token so that you don’t have to fetch the token again and again.
- Enter the Profile URL in the respective field & You can upload a CSV or link a Google sheet with profile URLs to automate the whole process to address a much large number of Twitter profiles.
- If you’re using the web version, make sure you toggle the “Use Proxy” button. This will require you to add a proxy to your account. If you use the TexAu Desktop app, you don’t have to worry about purchasing a proxy or even setting one.
- Click the “Like Recent Tweets” button to run the automation right away or click “Schedule this spice” to repeatedly run this spice. This spice has no limit so you can add any number of replies. But keep in mind the daily limits according to your plan.
Limitations & important points to note
Following limits imply to Like Recent Tweets posted on a Twitter profile posts using TexAu:
- You can run this automation to like recent posts of 17 profiles per day. That is, you can run this spice 17 time per day & each execution will result in liking most recent posts of the profile you specify.
Let’s see how to Auto-like recent tweets from any Twitter profile
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required for this spice.
The whole execution will play around these 6 input points & the total time to execute this will be around 1-2 minutes, depending on the number of posts you want to extract commenters from. Here’s what each of the input points means:
1. Twitter_Auth Token: Twitter uses this piece of information to ensure it’s really you who’s using the Twitter profile.
2. Profile URL: Here you will enter the URL of the profile you want to like recent posts from.
3. Max Count: Specify how many of the recent posts you want to like? Max count is 10 per profile & you can run this spice 17 times a day, either scheduled or back to back.
4. Upload CSV or Google Sheet: You can upload a CSV of Google Sheet if you have a lot of profiles to like the recent posts from. Be sure to execute this spice with the daily limit in mind.
Note: If you’re doing this on the web browser, make sure you have a proxy set up beforehand. If you’re doing the same thing on a desktop, you don’t have to worry about anything. Refer to these guides to learn more about proxies.
5. Like Recent Tweets: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution.
6. Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this spice to regularly add replies to tweets based on the URLs mentioned in CSV/Google Sheet (more on this below)
How to auto Like Tweets of a profile using TexAu?
Step 1: Create TexAu account & authenticate Twitter_Auth Token
Once your account is set up and you have completed the onboarding, visit the Automation page. TexAu acts on your behalf on Twitter to run this automation. TexAu is the safest automation platform on the web, it uses your Twitter_Auth Token to authenticate as you to run this automation. We never ask for your login credentials. To make filling session cookies easier, you can use the TexAu Chrome extension. This process only requires 2 clicks.
- Download TexAu Extension for Chrome here: TexAu Chrome Extension [Used and loved by over 4000+ customers]
- Refresh your automation page and click on the Get Cookie button.
In case if you are not using Google Chrome, check this guide on how to get cookies manually from your browser. We are working hard to bring our extension to all the major browsers very soon.
Step 2: Enter profile URL & specify number of post the Spice should auto-like
This one is simple, enter the URL of the profile you want to engage with. You can use CSV or Google Sheet to add more profile URLs. Next, specify how many recent posts the spice should like from the profile URL specified
Step 3: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL (only if you have multiple people to Like & Retweet tweets)
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Either get the session cookie or use our chrome extension to do it with the click of a button. You can also create variables to avoid entering Twitte_Auth Token again & again. Here’s a guide to creating variables on TexAu.
- Input the column containing the profile URLs. Make sure you choose the right one for successful execution.
- If you have purchased a proxy (you will have to add a proxy to your account) make sure you toggle the option. Furthermore, if you’re executing on a desktop, you don’t have to worry about the proxy.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 4: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Like Recent Tweets button will immediately start the execution. Unless you have multiple profiles to engage with, it would hardly take a minute to execute this script.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job. But make sure you have a proxy if you choose to run the spice on our cloud servers.
Step 5: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on Like Recent Tweets you will see an execution window at the bottom of your screen, that would look as shown below:
Once the execution is complete, you will see the following message in the execution log.
Once you see, click on the ‘Result’ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to Like Recent Tweets on Twitter Profiles.
- How to use CSV with TexAu Automation
- Learn how to use Google Sheet with TexAu Automation
- How to schedule a TexAu Automation
In case if you have any questions related to this spice or anything related to TexAU, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂