- Spice Name: Instagram Email Extractor
- Results: Find emails of Instagram profiles from hashtags, followers & following
About finding emails of Instagram profiles
If you look at it, Instagram is a great lead generation machine. If your audience is between 18-34 (this is the average age range on Instagram) the photo-sharing app is ideal for you to generate leads. If it’s more, you can still use it, this is just the average age.
This is one of the most powerful spices we have, you can scrape emails of people who’ve posted content under specific hashtags, followers, or following of any Instagram profile. Last but not the least, you even get public phone numbers (scrapped only if made public)
How to find emails from any Instagram profile?
Hashtags or usernames are the primary input for this spice. If you want to scrape emails of profiles under specific hashtags, you need to mention the hashtag. In case you need to scrape the follower’s or following’s emails, mention the username and select relevant item from the dropdown.
You can create a CSV with various hashtags or usernames in a CSV or a Google sheet to scrape for multiple records.
Here are the steps to use this spice
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Enter Instagram session cookie manually or simply use TexAu Chrome Extension
- If you have a list of Hashtags/usernames you want to the emails of, create a CSV or Google sheet and link it in the steps shown below.
Limitations & important points to note
- There’s no limit to this spice as such, but you will need to have at least 500 email credits to run this spice. Also, you will have to keep in mind your daily limit. Find those details here.
Understanding the whole execution of this spice
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required for this spice.
The whole execution will play around these 6 input points & the total time to execute this will be around 1-2 minutes, depending on the number of Instagram profiles you want to auto-like.
Here’s what each of the input points means:
- Username or Hashtags to scrape from: Mention the username if you want to scrape the emails of their following or followers, or mention the hashtags to scrape the emails from. If you want to scrape emails of people who have posted under certain hashtags, mention those here. If you have a list of usernames or hashtags, specify those in a CSV or Google sheet and add as mentioned in step 4.
- Scrape Type: Select what you’ve mentioned in step 1. If you want to scrape email from hashtags, select hashtags in the drop-down. If you want to scrape from followers, or following, select respectively.
- Max Emails: Mention how many emails should be scrapped. This is basically the number of profiles the spice should scrape the emails from. Make sure you have 500 email credits for the spice to work.
- Upload a CSV or Link a Google Sheet: Here you can upload a CSV or link a Google sheet. There are some extra steps here & we will cover them in the next section
- Find Emails: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution
- Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this spice to find company IDs
How to find emails from any Instagram profile?
Step 1: Create TexAu account & authenticate Instagram Session cookie
Once your account is set up and you have completed the onboarding, visit the Spice page in the app. TexAu acts on your behalf on Instagram to run this automation.
TexAu is the safest automation platform on the web, it uses your Instagram session cookie to authenticate as you to run this automation. We never ask for your login credentials. To make filling session cookies easier, you can use the TexAu Chrome extension. This process only requires 2 clicks.
Download TexAu Extension for Chrome here: TexAu Chrome Extension [Used and loved by over 4000+ customers]
Refresh your automation page and click on the Get Cookie button. Make sure you’re logged in to your Instagram account & the activated chrome extension will do the job.
In case if you are not using Google Chrome, check this guide on how to get cookies manually from your browser. We are working hard to bring our extension to all the major browsers very soon.
Step 2: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL (only if you have multiple hashtags/usernames)
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First, paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Either get the session cookie or use our chrome extension to do it with the click of a button.
- Input the column containing the usernames/hashtags. Make sure you choose the right column for successful execution.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Find Emails button will immediately start the execution. Based on the number of hashtags/usernames, the execution time will vary.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job.
Step 4: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on the Find Emails button, the execution will begin and then you will see the following message in the execution log.
Once you see, click on the ‘Result’ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to find emails of any Instagram profile using hashtags or usernames.
- How to use CSV with TexAu Automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu Automation
- How to schedule a TexAu Automation
In case if you have any questions related to this spice or anything related to TexAU, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂