- Spice Name: Find a Twitter profile URL
- Results: Find any profile on Twitter using the profile names
About finding profile URLs using names?
We have created this spice to help you expand your online presence. This can be a part of a recipe where you find potential leads on other social networks like Linkedin or Instagram and connect with them on Twitter.
Here are some usecases/applications of using this automation:
- This automation is ideal for workflows where you stich a couple of automations together to find twitter URL & then auto-follow.
How to find any Twitter profile using names?
The profile name is the primary input for this spice. You can create a list of Profile names in a CSV or Google sheet to scrape recent posts from.
Here are the steps to use this spice
- Create a free TexAu account here
- If you have a list of profile names you want to find on Twitter, create a CSV or Google sheet and link it in the steps shown below.
- Auto-follow the discovered Twitter profiles
Limitations & important points to note
- There’s no limit to this spice as such. However, you will have to keep in mind your daily limit. Find those details here.
Understanding the whole execution of this spice
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required for this spice.
The whole execution will play around these 4 input points & the total time to execute this will be around 1-2 minutes, depending on the number of profile URLs you want to find on Twitter.
Here’s what each of the input points means:
- Name: Mention the Names you want to find on Twitter. You can create a list of hashtags and use them in step 2.
- Upload a CSV or Link a Google Sheet: Here you can upload a CSV or link a Google sheet. There are some extra steps here & we will cover them in the next section
- Find Twitter profile: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution
- Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this spice for later
How to find anyone on Twitter?
Step 1: Create a TexAu account & follow the steps
Once your account is set up and you have completed the onboarding, visit the Spice page in the app.
Step 2: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL (only if you have multiple profile names)
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First, paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Either get the session cookie or use our chrome extension to do it with the click of a button.
- Input the column containing the profile names. Make sure you choose the right column for successful execution.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Find Twitter profile button will immediately start the execution. Based on the number of profile names, the execution time will vary.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job.
Step 4: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on the Find Twitter profile button, the execution will begin and then you will see the following message in the execution log.
Once you see, click on the ‘Result’ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to find anyone on Twitter.
- How to use CSV with TexAu Automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu Automation
- How to schedule a TexAu Automation
In case if you have any questions related to this spice or anything related to TexAU, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂