- Spice Name: Find Facebook Profile Or Page ID
- Results: Find page & profile IDs to learn more about ad performance & create a custom audience
About finding page & profile IDs
This spice is for those who are into running ads on Facebook. This spice will help you get the page or profile ID. With profile ID you can create a custom audience for Facebook ads and page ID can help you with the ads a page runs.
Here are some usecases/applications of using this automation:
- Facebook is one of the most fruitful ad platforms on the internet. Use this automation to find page ID and learn more about the pages that you admire & want to learn more from.
How to find the page/profile ID of any Facebook page/profile?
Profile/Page URLs are the primary identifier here. You can create a list of Profile /Page URLs you want to find IDs of.
Here are the steps to use this spice
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Enter Facebook session cookie manually or simply use TexAu Chrome Extension
- If you have a list of Profile/Page URLs you want to find the IDs of, create a CSV or Google sheet and link it in the steps shown below.
Limitations & important points to note
- There’s no limit to this spice as such. However, you will have to keep in mind your daily limit. Find those details here.
- You can have a list containing both profile & page URLs.
Understanding the whole execution of this spice
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required for this spice.
The whole execution will play around these 4 input points & the total time to execute this will be around 1-2 minutes, depending on the number of Profile/Page URLs you want to find IDs of.
Here’s what each of the input points means:
- Profile URL: Specify the profile/page URLs in this field. Create a list of profiles/page URLs in a CSV or Google sheet and use that in step 2.
- Upload a CSV or Link a Google Sheet: Here you can upload a CSV or link a Google sheet. There are some extra steps here & we will cover them in the next section
- Get the ID: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution
- Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this spice for later
How to find any Facebook profile/page ID?
Step 1: Create TexAu account & authenticate Facebook Session cookie
Once your account is set up and you have completed the onboarding, visit the Spice page in the app. TexAu acts on your behalf on Facebook to run this automation.
Step 2: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL (only if you have multiple profile/page)
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First, paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Either get the session cookie or use our chrome extension to do it with the click of a button.
- Input the column containing the Profile/Page URLs. Make sure you choose the right column for successful execution.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Get the ID button will immediately start the execution. Based on the number of Profile/Page URLs, the execution time will vary.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job.
Step 4: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on the Get the ID button, the execution will begin and then you will see the following message in the execution log.
Once you see, click on the ‘Result’ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to find IDs of any Facebook profile or page.
- How to use CSV with TexAu Automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu Automation
- How to schedule a TexAu Automation
In case if you have any questions related to this spice or anything related to TexAU, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂