- Spice Name: Find An Email Through Hunter.Io
- Results: Automatically Find Emails using Hunter.io
- Usecase: Find emails using Hunter.io and send cold emails for lead generation.
About the spice to Find emails using Hunter.io
Hunter is one of the most trusted & oldest sources of find emails on the web. Hunter is a market leader in finding emails of people using domain names, find emails & more. In terms of efficiency, Hunter has a reputation to maintain.
We have created this spice to help you find emails of prospects you discover using various TexAu spices.
How to find emails using Hunter.io?
The Domain & names are the primary input for this spice. You can create a list of domains & Names in a CSV or Google sheet and upload it as shown in the steps below.
Here are the steps to find emails of anyone using Hunter.io
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Enter the Domain Name, First Name, Last Name & API key in the respective field. If you have a list of domains & names to find in CSV or Google sheet, link that in respective fields.
- Execute right away or schedule if needed.
Limitations & important points to note
- There’s no limit to the spice as such. However you will have to keep in mind the dailiy limit. You can find those details here.
- You can use this spice only if you know the domain names & their full names.
Let’s see how to find emails using Hunter.io
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required to find emails using Hunter.io.
The whole execution will play around these 7 input points & the total time to execute this will be around 1-2 minutes, depending on the number of emails to find. Here’s what each of the input points means:
1. Domain Name: Enter the domain name in this field to find emails using hunter.io from specific domains.
2. First Name: Enter their first name in this field. Create a CSV or a Google sheet containing the Domains Names & Full names.
3. Last Name: Enter their first name in this field. Create a CSV or a Google sheet containing the First & Last names.
4. API Key: Enter the API Key in this field. You can find the API key in your Hunter.io dashboard under the profile menu in the top-right corner.
5. Upload CSV or Google Sheet: You can upload a CSV or a Google Sheet. Be sure to execute this with the daily limit in mind. Even though there aren’t any limits to this spice, you have to keep in mind your daily limit of execution time.
6. Get Email: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution.
7. Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this spice to Find emails mentioned in the CSV or Google Sheet (more on this below)
How to Find emails using Hunter.io on TexAu?
Step 1: Create TexAu account & setup your account
Once your account is set up and you have completed the onboarding, visit the Spice page. If you have a list ready in a CSV or Google sheet and add that in step 2.
Step 2: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Input the column containing the Email addresses. Make sure you choose the right column for successful execution.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Get Email button will immediately start the execution. Unless you have multiple emails to find using Hunter.io, it would hardly take 2-3 minutes to execute this script.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job.
Step 4: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on Get Email you will see an execution window at the bottom of your screen, that would look as shown below:
Once you see, click on the ‘Result‘ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to Find Emails using Hunter.io
- How to use CSV with TexAu Automation
- Learn how to use Google Sheet with TexAu Automation
- How to schedule a TexAu Automation
In case if you have any questions related to this spice, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂