- Spice Name: Find An Email Address
- Results: Find any email addresses based on domain
About the spice to find emails from any domain
If you’re looking for leads or if you’re into cold email outreach campaigns, this spice can help you find emails from any domain names.
How to find email from any domain?
Use this spice to find emails from any domain & find leads for your product/service. You can use this spice to find leads for guest blogging. Furthermore, this will work only if you have first names and last names.
Here are the steps to find emails from any domains
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Enter the First name, Last names & Domain in the respective field. If you have a list of Domain names to find emails from add that in a CSV or Google sheet, link that in respective field as show below.
- Execute right away or schedule if needed.
Limitations & important points to note
- There’s no limit to the spice as such. However you will have to keep in mind the dailiy limit. You can find those details here.
Let’s see how to find emails from any domains
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required to find emails from domains.
The whole execution will play around these 6 input points & the total time to execute this will be around 1-2 minutes, depending on the number of domains to find emails from. Here’s what each of the input points means:
1. First Name: Enter the email addresses in this field. If you have a list to verify emails, add that list in step 4.
2. Last Name: Enter the Last Name in this field. You can create a CSV of first & last names.
3. Domain: Enter the domain you want to find emails from.
4. Upload CSV or Google Sheet: You can upload a CSV or a Google Sheet. Be sure to execute this with the daily limit in mind. Even though there aren’t any limits to this spice, you have to keep in mind your daily limit of execution time. If you’re doing this on the web browser, make sure you have a proxy set up beforehand. If you’re doing the same thing on a desktop, you don’t have to worry about anything. Refer to these guides to learn more about proxies.
5. Find Emails: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution.
6. Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this spice to Find emails mentioned in the in CSV or Google Sheet (more on this below)
How to Find Emails using TexAu?
Step 1: Create TexAu account & setup your account
Once your account is set up and you have completed the onboarding, visit the Spice page. If you have a list ready in a CSV or Google sheet add that in the next step.
Step 2: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Input the column containing the Domain names, First & Last name. Make sure you choose the right column for successful execution.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Find Emails button will immediately start the execution. Unless you have multiple domains to Find Emails from, it would hardly take 2-3 minutes to execute this script.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job. But make sure you have a proxy if you choose to run the spice on our cloud servers.
Step 4: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on Find Emails you will see an execution window at the bottom of your screen, that would look as shown below:
Once you see, click on the ‘Result‘ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to Find Emails from any Domain.
- How to use CSV with TexAu Automation
- Learn how to use Google Sheet with TexAu Automation
- How to schedule a TexAu Automation
In case if you have any questions related to this spice, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂