This automation is exactly the same as LinkedIn Profile Scraper.
The only difference is that it will only extract email addresses, but none of the other data available on the profile (education, experiences, current job, skills, etc.
This allows for it to go slightly faster than LinkedIn profile scraper.
How to use this automation?
This automation follows the same logic as every TexAu automation:
- Create a free TexAu account here.
- Enter the URLs of one or many LinkedIn profiles you want to find emails for.
- And launch the automation.
That’s it, in a few minutes, TexAu will have browsed and enriched each profile with an email address. Note that each enrichment will decrease your TexAu Email credit by 1 credit.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Li_AT: Represents the LinkedIn profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Profile URL: The URL of the LinkedIn profile you want to export. If multiple profiles, use the .CSV or Google Sheets options explained below.
- LinkedIn company URL: Optional. Specify a LinkedIn company page URL to increase the chances of finding the right email address.
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export multiple profiles’ data, upload here a .CSV filled with profile URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public, see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If it’s your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ below.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google Sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
If you have a standard LinkedIn account, we recommend scrapping up to 20 profiles per day. Going over this limit increases your chances of getting your account temporarily suspended.
For Sales Navigator and Premium users, you can increase this figure to 50 profiles per day.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!