- Spice Name: Find a crunchbase company page
- Results: You can find the information of any company from huge database of crunchbase using this spice.
- Usecase: Use this automation to find crunchbase pages of any company to extract more business details about those company.
About Finding Crunchbase company page
Use the publically available information on Crunchbase to find prospects, investors, startups & companies to invest in, and more. Crunchbase is a platform where you find valuable information related to startups & people associated with them.
How to find the Crunchbase company page & extract it?
Use this automation to find a company page in the CrunchBase database and find leads for investors, startups you can acquire, find industry trends & more. Simply enter the company name and search for the records in Crunchbase.
This spice is ideal for startups who’re looking for investors or investors who’re looking for startups or companies they can invest in. Even marketing agencies can use this spice to find startups as leads for marketing their products/services
Here are the steps to find Crunchbase company pages in bulk
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Enter the company name in the respective field. In case you have a list of companies to check, upload it as CSV or use that Google sheet as input for this spice.
- Click the “Find URL” button to run the automation right away or click “Schedule this spice” to repeatedly run this spice.
Limitations & important points to note
- There’s no limit to this spice, however, you will have to keep in mind your daily limit. You can find those details here.
Let’s see how to execute the automation
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required for this spice.
The whole execution will play around these 4 input points & the total time to execute this will be less than a minute, depending on the number of company pages you want to find on Crunchbase.
Here’s what each of the input points means:
- Query: Enter the name of the company you want to search in the Crunchbase database. You can leave this empty if you have a CSV file or a Google Sheet which we can use in the next steps.
- Upload CSV or Google Sheet: You can upload a CSV of Google Sheet if you have a lot of companies to find in Crunchbase. Be sure to execute this spice with the daily limit in mind. Check your daily limit here.
- Find URL: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution.
- Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this spice to find the URL of the specified companies.
How to find the company URLs using TexAu?
Step 1: Create TexAu account
Once your account is set up and you have completed the onboarding, visit this Automation Page. TexAu acts on your behalf on the specified websites to run this automation. TexAu is the safest automation platform on the web to run this automation. We never ask for your login credentials.
Step 2: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL (only if you have multiple people to extract commenters from)
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Input the column containing the Company Name Make sure you choose the right one for successful execution.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Find URL button will immediately start the execution. Unless you have multiple companies to find, it would hardly take a minute to execute this script.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job.
Step 4: Download execution results to your local PC
After you click on Find URL & after the execution is complete, you will see the following message in the execution log.
Lastly, click on the ‘Result’ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to Find a Crunchbase company profile using TexAu.
- How to use CSV with TexAu Automation
- Learn how to use Google Sheet with TexAu Automation
- How to schedule a TexAu Automation
In case if you have any questions related to this spice or anything related to TexAu, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂