This automation will export all the YouTube comments from one (or many) YouTube videos. All the comments will be exported to a .CSV spreadsheet that you can open with Excel or Google Sheets.
Along with the YouTube comments’ content, you’ll have all the related data: Author, date, likes, etc.
YouTube Comment Export use-cases
Exporting YouTube comments helps video creators and brands understand audiences better. Being able to read the exported YouTube comments in Excel make it easier to process large number, look for keywords, URLs.
It can also be used to do some sentiment analysis, or word cloud, and generate data on what people are talking about in each video, which one did they like, and so on.
If you want to export all the videos in a YouTube channel, take a look at our YouTube Channel Video Extractor.
How to automatically export YouTube comments with TexAu?
It’s easy to export YouTube comments with TexAu:
- Create a free TexAu account here.
- Specify the URL of the YouTube videos that you want to export comments from.
- Start the automation now (or schedule it for later).
Ready, let’s go!
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- YouTube video URL: Enter here the URL of the YouTube video to export comments from. If you want to export multiple videos’ comments, use a .CSV or Google Sheet (as shown below).
- Max: Optional. Set a maximum number of comments to export per video.
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export multiple videos’ comments, upload here a .CSV filled with all their URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public, see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!