This LinkedIn automated tool will extract all your LinkedIn connections. You can use the data extract either as a spreadsheet file to keep a copy of your network, or to enrich your CRM. Or, you can use it as a one of the building blocks of a more complex LinkedIn growth strategy.
Use-cases: Automate actions on your LinkedIn connections
Your LinkedIn contacts are the most valuable part of your LinkedIn network: You are being given access to their contact information, email, phone number, but also their LinkedIn inbox. How to deal with all that power? Some examples:
- Send automated messages to a segment of your audience. If you have some special message to convey to your audience (product launch, event, great content), reaching out personally will have the strongest response from your audience. Extract your contacts with this automation, then use our LinkedIn Message Sender to automate the whole process and focus on things that can’t be automated.
- Enrich your CRM with detailed contact info. Use this automation to gather all your contact profile URLs, then extract the details of each one with our LinkedIn Profile Scraper and bring back all the LinkedIn data to your CRM.
- Endorse your connections. Boost your LinkedIn profile’s credibility by getting all your skills to 100+! To do this, use this automation, LinkedIn Auto Endorse, and the reciprocity principle to endorse all (or a segment) of your connections, and hope for them to endorse you back.
As and when you keep adding more connections, what you reap from your own connections becomes more valuable. For instance, here are some of our spices that you can use to create more value just by using LinkedIn profile URLs, in this case, profile URLs of your own connections.
How to export contacts from LinkedIn with TexAu?
We make it easy-peasy to extract all your contacts:
- Create a free TexAu account here.
- Specify the number of profiles you want to scrape. We start exporting your latest contacts and go back all the way to your oldest ones.
- Run the automation right away (or schedule it for later).
That’s it! Your export will be ready in a few minutes.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Li_AT: LinkedIn uses this piece of information to ensure it’s really you who’s using the LinkedIn profile.
- Number of Profiles: This automation is able to scrape up to 5000 profiles. Profiles are ordered from most recent to oldest.
- From the beginning: Invert the order in which you export contacts.
- Connection date: Restrict to contacts with whom you connected during a specific periof.
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google Sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!