Extract social media links from any website
Use the company’s website to extract all social media links for an outreach campaign. This spice is ideal for lead generation. You can extract the links in bulk and use that as input to engage with those profiles on the respective platforms. This can come in handy if you’re looking for expanding your network as well.
Here are some applications/usecases for using this automation:
- Use the social media links that your extract from any website to grow your network on social media. Furthermore, you can also use this automation to get in touch with your prospects on social media using the links you get from here.
- You can also automatically send DMs on Twitter and/or Linkedin
How to Extract social media links of any website?
This spice is generally used as a recipe (workflows) where you find leads on Google, collect their websites (use one of our spices to scrape Google search results), then find social media links using this spice, and then connect with them on respective social media platforms. This is just one use case you can use spice for. Use the URL of the company’s website to exact all the available social links from that site.
Here are the steps to use this automation:
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Enter the website URL in the respective field. In case you have a list of websites, upload it as CSV or use one of our spices to scrape websites from Google search results (search for keywords where you can find potential leads) and use that Google sheet as input for this spice.
- Click the “Extract social links” button to run the automation right away or click “Schedule this spice” to repeatedly run this spice.
- How to use CSV with TexAu Automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu Automation
- How to schedule a TexAu Automation
Limitations & important points to note
- There’s no limit to this spice, however, you will have to keep in mind your daily limit. You can find those details here.
Let’s see how to execute this automation
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required for this spice.
The whole execution will play around these 4 input points & the total time to execute this should be less than one minute, depending on the number of websites you want to extract the social media links from the time may increase.
Here’s what each of the input points means:
- Website URL: Enter the URL you want to find the social links. You can leave this empty if you have a CSV file or a Google Sheet which we can use in next steps.
- Upload CSV or Google Sheet: You can upload a CSV of Google Sheet if you have a lot of websites to extract social links. Be sure to execute this spice with the daily limit in mind. Check your daily limit here.
- Extract social links: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution.
- Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this spice to extract the social links of the specified websites.
How to extract social media links from any website using TexAu?
Step 1: Create TexAu account
Once your account is set up and you have completed the onboarding, visit this Automation Page. TexAu acts on your behalf on the specified websites to run this automation. TexAu is the safest automation platform on the web to run this automation. We never ask for your login credentials.
Step 2: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL (only if you have multiple websites to extract social links from)
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Input the column containing the website URLs. Make sure you choose the right one for successful execution.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Extract Social Links button will immediately start the execution. Unless you have multiple websites to scrape social links from, it would hardly take a minute to execute this script.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job.
Step 4: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on Extract Social Links you will see an execution window at the bottom of your screen, that would look as shown below:
After the execution is complete, you will see the following message in the execution log.
Lastly, click on the ‘Result’ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to extract social links.
In case if you have any questions related to this spice or anything related to TexAU, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂