Extract saved accounts list from Sales Navigator
Scrape saved accounts list aka company list from your Sales Navigator account. Sales Navigator is all about generating leads. Linkedin has churned a lot of features that help you generate quality leads from the platform. One such feature is the saving accounts list, if you don’t already know, the accounts list is basically a list of companies that are potentially ideal for your business as paying customers.
Here are some usecases/applications of using this automation:
- We have created this spice to help you export the saved accounts list and some valuable details about the companies listed in the account list.
How to scrape the saved account list from Sales Navigator?
You need to have the accounts list already saved under the Sales Navigator account, only then this spice will be able to scrape it for you. If you don’t have, you can create lists as shown in this official guide.
Once you have created an account list and added companies to it, you can then share the URL of the list in this spice. In case you already have the list, simply share the list URL here. If you have multiple lists to scrape, create a CSV or Google Sheet to make the automation easy.
Here are the steps to use this automation:
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Enter the company List URLs. If you have a list of Companies List URLs you want to scrape the list of companies from, create a CSV or Google sheet and link it in the steps shown below
- Run the automation immediately, or schedule it for later
Limitations & important points to note
- There’s no limit to this spice. However, you will have to keep in mind your daily limit. You can find those details here.
- If you’re using the web version, make sure you toggle the ‘Use Proxy button’. This will require you to add a proxy to your account. If you use the TexAu Desktop app, you don’t have to worry about purchasing a proxy or even setting one.
Let’s see how to execute this automation
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required for this spice.
The whole execution will play around these 6 input points & the total time to execute this will be around 1-2 minutes, depending on the number of company List URLs.
Here’s what each of the input points means:
- Li_AT: Linkedin uses this piece of information to ensure it’s really you who’s using the Linkedin profile.
- Company List URL: Enter the Company List URL in this field. If you have a list of such URLs in a CSV or a Google sheet. Use that in step 4.
- Max Count: Choose how many companies should be scrapped from the list. Leaving it blank will scrape up to 5000 companies, even if more than that. If less, all the companies will be scrapped.
- Upload a CSV or Link a Google Sheet: Here you can upload a CSV or link a Google sheet. There are some extra steps here & we will cover them in the next section.
- Extract List: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution.
- Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this spice to find company IDs.
How to scrape company list from Sales Navigator?
Step 1: Create TexAu account & authenticate Linkedin Session cookie
Once your account is set up and you have completed the onboarding, visit the automation page. TexAu acts on your behalf on Linkedin to run this automation. TexAu is the safest automation platform on the web, it uses your Linkedin session cookie to authenticate as you to run this automation. We never ask for your login credentials. To make filling session cookies easier, you can use the TexAu Chrome extension. This process only requires 2 clicks.
Download TexAu Extension for Chrome here: TexAu Chrome Extension [Used and loved by over 4000+ customers]
Refresh your automation page and click on the Get Cookie button. Make sure you’re logged in to your Linkedin account & the activated chrome extension will do the job.
In case if you are not using Google Chrome, check this guide on how to get cookies manually from your browser. We are working hard to bring our extension to all the major browsers very soon.
Step 2: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL (only if you have multiple Linkedin Company URLs)
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First, paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Either get the session cookie or use our chrome extension to do it with the click of a button.
- Input the column containing the Company list URLs. Make sure you choose the right column for successful execution.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Extract List button will immediately start the execution. Based on the number of Linkedin Company List URLs, the execution time will vary.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job.
Step 4: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on the Extract List button, the execution will begin and then you will see the following message in the execution log.
Once you see, click on the ‘Result’ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to scrape account list URLs from Sales Navigator.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!
In case if you have any questions related to this spice or anything related to TexAU, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂