Extract Sales Navigator Company Details
This automation will help you get the details of companies you find/search on the sales navigator
Extract sales navigator company details automation
Use this automation to get the details of companies you discover on Sales Navigator. If you don’t already know, Sales Navigator provides us with information that’s not available to regular Linkedin users.
Use these details to your benefit and find details of any company in bulk.
Here are some usecases/applications of using this automation:
- One among many details you get from this automation is a readymade employee search URL. Using this URL you can find the list of all people working at the company without manually searching for it.
- You can use the company ID to find the list of employees directly. This can come in handy when you’re looking for decision-makers or people who can help get the freelance gig.
- The company website can be useful if you’re looking for the social media handles of the company, take a screenshot of the webpage, extract emails from the website, and/or pixels from the company website.
How to extract company details from Sales Navigator?
To run this spice you will need the sales navigator company URL, and of course, the sales navigator itself. You can input the URL of a single company or create a spreadsheet containing the list of URLs for batch execution.
Here are the key steps to get company details from the sales navigator:
- Create a free TexAu account here: TexAu
- Enter the company URL or Sales Navigator URL
- Run the automation or schedule it for later.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!
Highlights of Linkedin company details extractor:
- Scrape company data: Extract valuable information like Name, industry, website, type, employee count, employee search URL, decision maker’s search URL, revenue, more, etc.
- Find Linkedin emails: Though not directly, you can use the employee search URL to get the list of profiles and then find the emails of Linkedin profiles.
- Build a list of quality leads: With this automation, you can build a list of quality leads in form of companies or their employees.
Limitations & important points to note
Following limits imply scraping Linkedin profiles using TexAu:
- You can execute this automation 50 times a day.
- You will need to have a sales navigator account
Now let’s see the automation in action.
Let’s see how to extract company details from the sales navigator
Here we will see the step-by-step execution of the automation to scrape the company details from the sales navigator.
The whole execution will play around these 5 input points & the total time to execute this will be around 1-2 minutes, depending on the number of profiles. Here’s what each of the input points means:
- Linkedin Session Cookie: Linkedin uses this piece of information to ensure it’s really you who’s using the LinkedIn profile.
- Company/Sales Navigator URL: Input the company URL here if you want to scrape data from just one company. If you have more than one company, upload the CSV or link a Google Sheet.
- Extract Company Details: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution.
- Schedule this spice: You can schedule running this spice if you have too big of a list to finish in one day. You can schedule the execution every day, on specific days of the week or month. You can even schedule the execution multiple times a day.
Note: The execution happens on the cloud so you don’t have to keep the browser open for scheduled executions.
Now that you know about input points, let’s take a look at the individual steps of the execution.
How to scrape details of companies from the sales navigator using TexAu?
Step 1: Create a TexAu account & authenticate the LinkedIn Session cookie
Once your account is set up and you have completed the onboarding, visit the automation page. TexAu acts on your behalf on LinkedIn to run this automation. TexAu is the safest automation platform on the web, it uses your LinkedIn session cookie to authenticate as you to run this automation. We never ask for your login credentials. To make filling session cookies easier, you can use the TexAu Chrome extension. This process only requires 2 clicks.
- Download TexAu Extension for Chrome here: TexAu Chrome Extension [Used and loved by over 4000+ customers]
- Refresh your automation page and click on the Get Cookie button, as shown in the image above.
In case you are not using Chrome, check this guide on how to get cookies manually from your browser. We are working hard to bring our extension to all the major browsers very soon.
Step 2: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First, paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Either get the Linkedin session cookie manually or use our chrome extension to do it by the click of a button.
- Input the column containing the profile URLs. Make sure you choose the right one for successful execution.
- Check if you want to find email & have a premium account
As a final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on “Extract company details” will immediately start the execution. It usually takes 1-2 minutes for the automation to finish, but depending on the number of company URLs it might take longer.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set specific start & end times for the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job.
Step 4: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on “Extract company details” & after the execution is completed, you will see an execution window at the bottom of your screen:
Lastly, click on the ‘Result’ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to scrape the company details from sales navigator.
In case if you have any questions related to this automation, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂