This Twitter automation browses a list of Tweets and extracts the URLs of their media contents: Videos, images, and GIFs.
How to extract a video from Twitter?
We make it super easy to find the URL of the Twitter medias that you want to extract and download. This Twitter video extractor will extract the URL where the video is hosted, so that you just have to “Save as…” the file, and use it however you want.
How to extract Twitter Medias with TexAu
It’s easy to extract Twitter video and images with TexAu:
- Create a free TexAu account here.
- Specify one or many Tweets URLs to extract.
- Run the automation right away (and schedule it to repeat).
TexAu will deliver the data in your dashboard as soon as the extraction is completed.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Auth_token: This field represents the Twitter profile you’ll perform the extraction with.
- Profile URL: Enter here the URL of the Twitter profile that you want to scrape videos from. TexAu will go down his feed and extract all the medias. If you’re interested in multiple Twitter profiles’ medias, use a .CSV or Google Sheet (as shown below).
- Number of items: The amount of Tweets to go down the feed before stopping (No limit by default).
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to extract multiple profiles’ media, upload here a .CSV file, or the address of a Google spreadsheet, filled with Twitter URLs. Don’t forget to make it public (see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your Twitter profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and Twitter.
- Create your Twitter Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!