- Spice Name: Google Maps Search Extractor
- Results: Extract listings from Google Maps and generate leads from it.
Scrape Google Maps and Export Results to a Spreadsheet
Generate leads from local businesses listed on Google Maps. Extract websites, emails, phone numbers, photos, and much more out of a Google Maps Search in just a few minutes. With this tool, scraping data from Google Maps and exporting it for personal use is accessible to everyone!
How to use this Google Map Scraper?
- Find new prospects in a specific area. Are your prospects on GMaps? Do they own restaurants, hotels, doctors, or mechanics? Scraping Google maps data is very useful when your prospects are gathered in one area.
- Make a list of competitors in your area. How do you position yourself against other local businesses. Take a loot at Gmaps reviews, study your area, and find opportunities in terms of marketing or sales.
- Extract local businesses emails and phone numbers. Many businesses leave their contact information on Google Maps. Scrape Google Maps and fill your Excel file or CRM with actionable data.
Scraping Google Maps search results made easy
Easily export Google Maps data to the spreadsheet by simply adding the search URL from Google Maps to this automation.
Here’s how to easily scrape local listings from Google maps to a spreadsheet using TexAu’s Google maps search extractor:
- Create a free TexAu account here.
- Specify the URL of the search you want to extract from Google Maps and how many pages to extract.
- Start the automation now or schedule it for later.
Questions about GMaps Scraping
How many results can I extract from Google Maps?
Our Google Maps scraper can export all the results displayed in a Maps search. Keep in mind that the more results, the longer it takes. A rough estimate would be 10 min for 100 results.
Can I scrape email addresses from GMaps
Yes, you can export email addresses if businesses owners have left this data public. The presence of emails and phone numbers differ greatly depending on the industry you’re in.
How to run
Google Maps Search Extractor
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required for this spice.
The whole execution will play around these 5 input points & the total time to execute this will be around 1-2 minutes, depending on the number of search results you want to extract.
Here’s what each of the input points means:
- Maps Search Link: Enter the search results URL in the respective field. You can leave this empty if you have a CSV file or a Google Sheet which we can use in the next steps.
- Number of pages: Google maps results share a lot of pages as results, you can specify how many of those pages you want to scrape in this field.
- Upload CSV or Google Sheet: You can upload a CSV of Google Sheet if you have a lot of Google map search URLs to extract. Be sure to execute this spice with the daily limit in mind. Check your daily limit here.
- Extract Listings: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution.
- Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this spice to find the domains of the specified companies.
How to extract listings from Google Maps using TexAu?
Step 1: Create a TexAu account
Once your account is set up, and you have completed the onboarding, visit this Automation Page. TexAu acts on your behalf on the specified websites to run this automation. TexAu is the safest automation platform on the web to run this automation. We never ask for your login credentials.
Step 2: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL (only if you have multiple search result URLs to scrape)
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Input the column containing the Maps search link. Make sure you choose the right one for successful execution.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Extract Listings button will immediately start the execution. Unless you have multiple map search URLs it would hardly take a minute to execute this script.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
Step 4: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on Extract Listings you will see an execution window at the bottom of your screen, that would look as shown below:
After the execution is complete, you will see the following message in the execution log.
Click on the ‘Result’ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to extract listings from Google Maps.
Limitations & important points to note
- There’s no limit to this spice, however, you will have to keep in mind your daily limit. You can find those details here.
- How to use CSV with TexAu Automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu Automation
- How to schedule a TexAu Automation
In case if you have any questions related to this spice or anything related to TexAU, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂