This LinkedIn automation browses your LinkedIn inbox to extract all the conversations’ threads that you have.
This automation alone will only extract the URLs of your conversations. But combined to LinkedIn Conversation Message Extractor – which extracts all the messages belonging to a LinkedIn conversation – it allows you to make a full back-up of all your LinkedIn conversations.
How to extract your LinkedIn conversations URLs?
Start extracting your LinkedIn conversations with TexAu easily:
- Create a TexAu account here. It’s free for 14 days!
- Choose the inbox that you want to export conversations from: All, Unread, Archived, etc.
- And start the automation!
TexAu will connect to LinkedIn and extract all those conversations for you in a few minutes. As soon as the process is done, all the conversation threads URLs will be delivered to you as a .CSV file. This file can then be plugged into LinkedIn Conversation Messages Extractor.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Li_AT: Represents the LinkedIn profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Filter: Filter the conversations you extract by type of inbox: All, unread, archived, etc.
- Find Email: Check it to scrape the email of the profile for 1 email credit per profile.
- Max count: Optional. Restrict the number of conversations to export (All by default).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!