This LinkedIn automation allows you to export every person having liked your, or someone else’s, content. This is extremely powerful when trying to understand and grow your audience.
If you’re looking to export commenters of a LinkedIn Post, here you go.
LinkedIn Post Likers Export for lead generation
LinkedIn Post Likers is extremely useful to reach out to very specific audiences. Think about it: People liking and commenting posts are not just followers, they interact. If you find posts talking about the issue you’re solving, and see people liking, they have this problem too. And here you go: You have both your prospect and your ice-breakers gathered in the same place.
Export LinkedIn Post Likers for audience building
If you’re serious about building an audience on LinkedIn (or anywhere else), you must know your audience. Who are they, what are they doing, who are they following, etc.
By exporting every LinkedIn profile that follows your content, you can start building a list of people interacting with you. Do this for a few days/weeks, and soon enough, you’ll see who are your most hardcore fans. These are the people you want to talk to.
To go deep in the details of each one of your fans, scrape every detail about each liker you extracted with this automation.
Extract the people who liked your LinkedIn Posts with TexAu
Exporting people who like your content is easy with TexAu:
- Create a TexAu account here. It’s free for 14 days!
- Specify the URLs of the posts you want to study.
- Click launch, wait a couple of minutes, download your results.
Quite more efficient than spending hours mindlessly browsing, don’t you think?
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Li_AT: Represents the LinkedIn profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Post URL: Specify here the URL of the post that you want to extract likers from. If you have more than one profile, upload the CSV or link a Google Sheet (see FAQ below).
- Number of Likers: Optional. Set a maximum number of likers to extract.
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export results from multiple searches (and therefore, multiple URLs), upload here a .CSV file with events’ URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, check out the FAQ below!
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google Sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!