- Spice Name: Extract Linkedin Post Likers
- Results: Extract valuable details of everyone who have liked the LinkedIn post
- Usecase: Use this automation to extract Linkedin profiles URLs of people who have liked posts from creators who have similar target audience as yours.
About Extract Linkedin Post Likers
Facebook changed the meaning of a ‘Like”, the platform revolutionized the whole concept of ‘Like”. Now, liking a piece of content tells a lot about the people who like it. One simple like can help you predict their interests and you can use that input to shape personas for the product/service you’re building.
We have come up with the like to help you shape the personas better & faster. With this spice, you can extract Linkedin specific valuable details of people who’ve liked (read this as shown interest) in posts of similar products/services.
Highlights of Linkedin Post Likers:
- Extract profile details: Automatically extract Linkedin-specific details of those who have liked posts of similar products/services.
- Generate Leads: When you know people who like posts of similar products/services you are trying to sell, you have a headstart to target people, to begin with.
How to Extract Linkedin Post Likers?
You can use this spice to extract details of potentials leads so that you can establish a relationship with them on Linkedin & beyond. Then, you just have to enter a post URL. You can enter a list of posts using a CSV file or a Google Sheet (steps on this below)
The basic idea of this automation is to help you get the list profile URLs of people who have shown interest in posts of other similar products.
Here are the steps to Extract Likers of Linkedin posts
- Create a free TexAu account here: TexAu
- Enter Linkedin session cookie manually or simply use TexAu Chrome Extension
- Enter the post URL in the respective field. This spice will automatically extract likers of the posts of people your target audience is handing out.
- If you’re using the web version, make sure you toggle the “Use Proxy” button. This will require you to add proxy to your account. If you use TexAu Desktop app, you don’t have to worry about purchasing a proxy or even setting one.
- Click the “Extract Likers” button to run the automation right away or click “Schedule this spice” to repeatedly run this spice. There’s no limit to how many likers you can extract from the post, but there’s a daily limit. So you can schedule extracting likers daily, without worrying to actively keep looking at it.
Limitations & important points to note
Linkedin is very skeptical about automation & we don’t want to raise any red flags for your profile. Be sure that you don’t purposefully invite any troubles to your profile while using this spice. Please read further to understand more about the subject.
Following limits imply to extract Likers of Linkedin posts using TexAu:
- There’s no limit to how many profiles you can extract therefore you have to be vigilant about your daily execution limit. Please check your account to know how many spices you can run in parallel so that you don’t have a hick-up.
Understanding the whole auto liking Linkedin posts execution
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required for this spice.
The whole execution will play around these 6 input points & the total time to execute this will be around 5 minutes, depending on the number of posts you want to extract likers from. Here’s what each of the input points means:
- Linkedin Session Cookie: Linkedin uses this piece of information to ensure it’s really you who’s using the Linkedin profile.
- Post URL: Input the profile URL here if you want to scrape data of just one profile. If you have more than one profile, upload the CSV or link a Google Sheet.
- Number of Likers: Enter the number of likers you want to extract from the posts.
- Upload CSV or Google Sheet: You can upload a CSV of Google Sheet if you have a lot of posts to extract from.
- Extract Likers: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution.
- Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this spice to regularly extract profiles from posts.
Note: The execution happens on the cloud so you don’t have to keep the browser open for scheduled executions. But when you run the spice on the cloud, you will have to have a proxy setup. When you run on a proxy, the Linkedin algorithm will not raise any concerns against the usage of the account.
Now that you know about input points, let’s take a look at the individual steps of the execution.
Let’s see how to extract likers from Linkedin posts using TexAu?
Step 1: Create TexAu account & authenticate Linkedin Session cookie
Once your account is set up and you have completed the onboarding, visit the automation page. TexAu acts on your behalf on LinkedIn to run this automation. TexAu is the safest automation platform on the web, it uses your LinkedIn session cookie to authenticate as you to run this automation. We never ask for your login credentials. To make filling session cookies easier, you can use the TexAu Chrome extension. This process only requires 2 clicks.
- Download TexAu Extension for Chrome here: TexAu Chrome Extension [Used and loved by over 4000+ customers]
- Refresh your automation page and click on the Get Cookie button.
In case if you are not using Chrome, check this guide on how to get cookies manually from your browser. We are working hard to bring our extension to all the major browsers very soon.
Step 2: Enter post URL you want to extract Likers posts from
This can be any post, article, or document on Linkedin. The automation will extract all the likers from that post. You can even upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet if you have multiple posts to extract likers from.
Step 3: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL (only if you have multiple people to extract likers from)
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Either get the Linkedin session cookie manually or use our chrome extension to do it with the click of a button.
- Input the column containing the post URLs. Make sure you choose the right one for successful execution.
- If you have purchased a proxy (you will have to add a proxy to your account) make sure you toggle the option. Furthermore, if you’re executing on a desktop, you don’t have to worry about the proxy.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on “Extract Likers” will immediately start the execution. Unless you have multiple profiles to auto-like posts for, it would hardly take a minute to execute this script.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job. But make sure you have a proxy if you choose to run the spice on our cloud servers.
Step 4: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on “Extract Likers” you will see an execution window at the bottom of your screen. After the execution is complete, you will the following message in the execution log.
Then click on the ‘Result’ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to extract Linkedin posts likers.
In case if you have any questions related to texau automation, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂