- Spice Name: Extract Emails & Phone numbers from any websites
- Results: Extract email addresses and phone number from any website just by using the website URL(s)
- Usecase: Use this automation to create a list of email IDs & phone number for cold emailing/calling
About Extracting Emails & Phone numbers
This spice can be a gold mine for lead generation. You can scrape emails & phone numbers associated with the website just by entering the URL in this spice. You can use this email to cold email them, find them on Linkedin, Twitter or Instagram then engage with their content and eventually adding them to your follower’s list, all that just by this one spice.
How to Extract the phone number & email from any website?
Use the URL of the website to scrape emails & phone numbers associated with it. You can use a CSV file or link a google sheet if you want to scrape emails & phone numbers from more than one website. You can use spice to scrape results from Google & use that Google sheet as input for this spice.
When you link a Google sheet, you have an option to process only new entries in the sheet. This will eliminate scraping the same website, twice.
Here are the steps to Scrape emails & phone numbers from websites
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Enter the website URL in the respective field & You can upload a CSV or link a Google sheet with more website URLs to automate the whole process of extracting the emails & phone numbers associated with those websites.
- Click the “Extract Emails & Phones” button to run the automation right away or click “Schedule this spice” to repeatedly run this spice.
Limitations & important points to note
- There’s no limit to this spice, however, you will have to keep in mind your daily limit. You can find those details here.
Let’s see how to use this automation
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required for this spice.
The whole execution will play around these 6 input points & the total time to execute this will be around 1-2 minutes, depending on the number of websites you want to scrape.
Here’s what each of the input points means:
- Website URL: Enter the website URL you want to scrape for emails & phone numbers. You can leave this empty if you have a CSV file or a Google Sheet which we can use in next steps.
- Max Depth: This field is to specify how deep you want the script to look for emails & phones. This is a safety net for you when the website has huge number of pages & you don’t have email enrichments with TexAu plan. This setting can save you from scraping limited number of details based on your plan.
- Return single row: You can check this option if you’re scraping a small website and want all the results in single row.
- Upload CSV or Google Sheet: You can upload a CSV of Google Sheet if you have a lot of websites to extract the emails & phones details from. Be sure to execute this spice with the daily limit in mind. Check your daily limit here.
- Extract Emails & Phones: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution.
- Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this spice to scrape emails & phone numbers from specified websites.
How to Extract emails & phones using TexAu?
Step 1: Create TexAu account
Once your account is set up and you have completed the onboarding, visit this Spice page. TexAu acts on your behalf on those websites to run this automation. TexAu is the safest automation platform on the web for marketing automation.
Step 2: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL (only if you have multiple people to extract commenters from)
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Input the column containing the website URL. Make sure you choose the right one for successful execution.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 4: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Extract emails & phone button will immediately start the execution. Unless you have multiple websites to scrape emails & phones from, it would hardly take a minute to execute this script.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job.
Step 5: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on Extract emails & phones you will see an execution window at the bottom of your screen, that would look as shown below:
After the execution is complete, you will see the following message in the execution log.
Lastly, click on the ‘Result’ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to Extract emails & phone from any website.
- How to use CSV with TexAu Automation
- Learn how to use Google Sheet with TexAu Automation
- How to schedule a TexAu Automation
In case if you have any questions related to this spice or anything related to TexAU, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂