- Spice Name: Extract Company Facebook Ads Transparency Page
- Results: Extract all the advertisement related details about the Facebook page
- Usecase: If you’re looking for inspiration for your facebook ad campaigns, transparency page is what you should look for. Altough there are other expensive tools, but why spend money when you can find similar thing for free? Use this automation to scrape details from transparency page & get inspired with ad copy ideas.
About extracting details of transparency page of a Facebook page
The transparency page of a Facebook page is a gold mine for insights. Use this automation to find the details of ads. We have created this automation to help you get information about the management of a page.
How to scrape page transparency details from a Facebook page?
Ads page URL is the primary input for this spice. You can create a list of Ads page URLs in a CSV or Google sheet to scrape the page transparency details from the Facebook page.
Here are the steps to use this spice
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Enter Facebook session cookie manually or simply use TexAu Chrome Extension
- If you have a list of Ads Page URLs you want to scrape the page transparency from, create a CSV or Google sheet and link it in the steps shown below.
Limitations & important points to note
- There’s no limit for this spice as such. However, you will have to keep in mind your daily limit. Find those details here.
Understanding the whole execution of this spice
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required for this spice.
The whole execution will play around these 4 input points & the total time to execute this will be around 1-2 minutes, depending on the number of Facebook ads page URLs you want to scrape the ads details from.
Here’s what each of the input points means:
- Ads page URL: Specify the ads page URL of a Facebook page. Go to page transparency section of the page, and then click on Go to Ad library. That’s the URL you need to add in this spice.
- Upload a CSV or Link a Google Sheet: Here you can upload a CSV or link a Google sheet. There are some extra steps here & we will cover them in the next section
- Extract Company Facebook Ads Transparency Page: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution
- Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this spice for later
How to scrape the page transparency details of any Facebook page?
Step 1: Create TexAu account & authenticate Facebook Session cookie
Once your account is set up and you have completed the onboarding, visit the Spice page in the app. TexAu acts on your behalf on Facebook to run this automation.
Step 2: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL (only if you have multiple ads page URLs)
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First, paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Either get the session cookie or use our chrome extension to do it with the click of a button.
- Input the column containing the Ads page URLs. Make sure you choose the right column for successful execution.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Extract Company Facebook Ads Transparency Page button will immediately start the execution. Based on the number of Ads page URLs, the execution time will vary.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job.
Step 4: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on the Extract Company Facebook Ads Transparency Page button, the execution will begin and then you will see the following message in the execution log.
Once you see, click on the ‘Result’ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to scrape the page transparency details from any Facebook page.
- How to use CSV with TexAu Automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu Automation
- How to schedule a TexAu Automation
In case if you have any questions related to this spice or anything related to TexAU, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂