- Spice Name: Extract Linkedin Sales Navigator Accounts Search Results
- Results: Automatically scrape details of companies from Sales Navigator Account search results
About scraping accounts details from Sales Navigator search
If you’re a marketing agency, a freelancer, or a software developer, or anyone who’s looking for leads, this spice will help you scrape the details of companies that you have searched (use a variety of filters for highly targeted companies) on Sales Navigator.
Here are some usecases/applications of using this automation:
- We have created this automation to help you with scraping details of the companies. If you have a lot of search URLs, we’d recommend you to create a CSV or a Google sheet to smoothly run this spice on auto-pilot.
How to scrape the company details from the Sales Navigator search?
The primary input for this spice is the search URL. You can add filters and get as narrow as you want and save the search URL in a CSV or Google sheet.
Here are the steps to use this spice
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Enter Linkedin session cookie manually or simply use TexAu Chrome Extension
- If you have a list of Accounts Search URLs you want to scrape the details of companies from, create a CSV or Google sheet and link it in the steps shown below.
Limitations & important points to note
- There’s no limit to this spice. However, you will have to keep in mind your daily limit. You can find those details here.
- If you’re using the web version, make sure you toggle the ‘Use Proxy button’. This will require you to add a proxy to your account. If you use the TexAu Desktop app, you don’t have to worry about purchasing a proxy or even setting one.
Let’s see how to extract company details from sales navigator search
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required for this spice.
The whole execution will play around these 6 input points & the total time to execute this will be around 1-2 minutes, depending on the number of Account Search URLs.
Here’s what each of the input points means:
- Linkedin Session cookie: Linkedin uses this piece of information to ensure it’s really you who’s using the Linkedin profile.
- Account search URL: Enter the Account search URL in this field. If you have a list of such URLs in a CSV or a Google sheet. Use that in step 4.
- Number of accounts: Choose how many companies should be scrapped from the search URL. Leaving it blank will scrape details of up to 2500 companies.
- Upload a CSV or Link a Google Sheet: Here you can upload a CSV or link a Google sheet. There are some extra steps here & we will cover them in the next section.
- Extract Search Results: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution.
- Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this spice to find company IDs.
How to extract company details from Sales Navigator search?
Step 1: Create TexAu account & authenticate Linkedin Session cookie
Once your account is set up and you have completed the onboarding, visit the Spice page in the app. TexAu acts on your behalf on Linkedin to run this automation. TexAu is the safest automation platform on the web, it uses your Linkedin session cookie to authenticate as you to run this automation. We never ask for your login credentials. To make filling session cookies easier, you can use the TexAu Chrome extension. This process only requires 2 clicks.
Download TexAu Extension for Chrome here: TexAu Chrome Extension [Used and loved by over 4000+ customers]
Refresh your automation page and click on the Get Cookie button. Make sure you’re logged in to your Linkedin account & the activated chrome extension will do the job.
In case if you are not using Google Chrome, check this guide on how to get cookies manually from your browser. We are working hard to bring our extension to all the major browsers very soon.
Step 2: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL (only if you have multiple Account search URLs)
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First, paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Either get the session cookie or use our chrome extension to do it with the click of a button.
- Input the column containing the Account search URLs. Make sure you choose the right column for successful execution.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Extract Search Results button will immediately start the execution. Based on the number of Account search URLs, the execution time will vary.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job.
Step 4: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on the Extract Search Results button, the execution will begin and then you will see the following message in the execution log.
Once you see, click on the ‘Result’ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to scrape company details from the Sales Navigator search.
- How to use CSV with TexAu Automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu Automation
- How to schedule a TexAu Automation
In case if you have any questions related to this spice or anything related to TexAU, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂