- Spice Name: Yellow Pages Business Scraper
- Results: Automatically scrape the business details from Yellow Pages
About the spice to extract business page from Yellow Pages
We have created this automation to get the details of the businesses that show up on search results of Yellow Pages. We have automation to scrape the search results from Yellow Pages. This automation scrapes the business listing URL on Yellow Pages which acts as input for this automation.
Here are some usecases/applications of using this automation:
- Use this automation to get a list of businesses listed on yellow pages. This can be useful for finding leads for your product/service or freelancing as well.
How to Extract business page from Yellow Pages?
The business page URL is the primary input for this automation. You can create a list of business page URLs in a CSV or a Google sheet to extract details about multiple businesses in one go.
Here are the steps to extract business page from Yellow pages
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Enter the Yellow Pages business page URL. If you have a list of business page URLs, link that in respective fields & start execution.
- Execute right away or schedule if needed.
Limitations & important points to note
- There’s no limit to the spice as such. However you will have to keep in mind the dailiy limit. You can find those details here.
- If you’re using the web version, make sure you toggle the “Use Proxy” button. This will require you to add a proxy to your account. If you use the TexAu Desktop app, you don’t have to worry about purchasing a proxy or even setting one.
Let’s see how to Extract business page from Yellow pages
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required to Extract business page from Yellow Pages.
The whole execution will play around these 4 input points & the total time to execute this will be around 1-2 minutes, depending on the number of business pages you want to extract. Here’s what each of the input points means:
1. Business URL: This is the business URL of a specific local business. If you have a list of business URLs to scrape from Yellow Pages, create a CSV or a google sheet and link that as shown in step 2.
2. Upload CSV or Google Sheet: You can upload a CSV or a Google Sheet. Be sure to execute this with the daily limit in mind. Even though there aren’t any limits to this spice, you have to keep in mind your daily limit of execution time.
3. Extract Business Page: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution.
4. Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this spice to Extract business page from Yellow Pages as mentioned in the CSV or Google Sheet (more on this below)
How to extract business page from Yellow Page?
Step 1: Create TexAu account & setup your account
Once your account is set up and you have completed the onboarding, visit the Spice page. If you have a list ready in a CSV or Google sheet and add that in step 2.
Step 2: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Input the column containing the workspace URLs & Channel ID. Make sure you choose the right column for successful execution.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Extract Business Page button will immediately start the execution. Unless you have multiple business pages to scrape from Yellow pages, it would hardly take 2-3 minutes to execute this script.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job.
Step 4: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on Extract business page you will see an execution window at the bottom of your screen, that would look as shown below:
Once you see, click on the ‘Result‘ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to Extract business page from Yellow pages
- How to use CSV with TexAu Automation
- Learn how to use Google Sheet with TexAu Automation
- How to schedule a TexAu Automation
In case if you have any questions related to this spice, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂