- Spice Name: Extract a list of company employees
- Results: Create a list of company employees based on roles and generate leads from that list or find people who can refer you for a job.
About Scraping Employees from company pages
Finding a job on Linkedin is the whole point the platform came into existence in the first place. We have created this spice with job seekers in mind. However, the use case isn’t restricted only to job aspirants. You can scrape employees with specific roles from your dream company, connect with them, build a relationship and ask them to refer you to the organization. Since they now trust you, there’s a very high chance of landing that job.
Picture the same scenario for generating leads. Imagine, you’re a graphic designer and you connect with video editors in a leading animation company, create content that shows up in their feed and reach their DM to pitch graphic designing gigs as a freelancer. Here are some other spices you can execute on the profile of the employees you scrape from company pages:
- Scrape basic or all information of that profile.
- Auto-send a connection request
- Send personalized messages to any Linkedin profiles
- Find emails using Linkedin profile URLs
- Auto-endorse skills of any Linkedin profile
- Extract activities on any Linkedin profile
How to scrape employees from company pages on Linkedin
Primary input will be the company page URL, you can customize and fine-tune the end result. If you have a lot of companies to scrape employees from, create a CSV or a Google sheet and upload it into this spice.
Here are the steps to use this spice
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Enter Linkedin session cookie manually or simply use TexAu Chrome Extension
- If you have a list of company URLs you want to scrape the employees from, create a CSV or Google sheet and link it in the steps shown below.
Limitations & important points to note
Following limits imply to this spice using TexAu:
- You can run this spice 40 times a day & 1000 profiles per company. However, you will have to keep in mind your daily limit. You can find those details here.
Understanding the whole execution of this spice
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required for this spice.
The whole execution will play around these 9 input points & the total time to execute this will be around 1-2 minutes, depending on the number of companies you want to scrape.
Here’s what each of the input points means:
- Li_AT: Linkedin uses this piece of information to ensure it’s really you who’s using the Linkedin profile.
- Company URL: Enter a company URL you want to scrape the employees from. If you have a list of search URLs, upload a CSV or link a Google sheet, skip to step 7.
- Number of pages per company: Specify the number of pages you want to scrape from the company’s employees list.
- Start page: If you have scraped a couple of pages, you can specify the next page to begin scraping.
- Employee Role: If you’re looking for specific roles to scrape from the company, mention that here. If left blank, all the employees will be scrapped.
- Number of profiles per company: Unless you’re looking to scrape everything from the company’s employee list, put a cap here. Mention how many employees you want to scrape from that company.
- Upload a CSV or Link a Google Sheet: Here you can upload a CSV or link a Google sheet. There are some extra steps here & we will cover them in the next section.
- Extract company employees: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution.
- Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this spice to scrape followers from specified profiles.
How to scrape profiles from Linkedin company pages using TexAu?
Step 1: Create TexAu account & authenticate Linkedin Session cookie
Once your account is set up and you have completed the onboarding, visit the Spice page in the app. TexAu acts on your behalf on Linkedin to run this automation. TexAu is the safest automation platform on the web, it uses your Linkedin session cookie to authenticate as you to run this automation. We never ask for your login credentials. To make filling session cookies easier, you can use the TexAu Chrome extension. This process only requires 2 clicks.
Download TexAu Extension for Chrome here: TexAu Chrome Extension [Used and loved by over 4000+ customers]
Refresh your automation page and click on the Get Cookie button. Make sure you’re logged in to your Linkedin account & the activated chrome extension will do the job.
In case if you are not using Google Chrome, check this guide on how to get cookies manually from your browser. We are working hard to bring our extension to all the major browsers very soon.
Step 2: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL (only if you have multiple companies to scrape employees from)
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First, paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Either get the session cookie or use our chrome extension to do it with the click of a button.
- Input the column containing the company URLs. Make sure you choose the right column for successful execution.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Extract company employees button will immediately start the execution. Based on the number of company URLs to scrape, the execution time will vary.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job.
Step 4: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on the Extract company employees button, the execution will begin and then you will see the following message in the execution log.
Once you see, click on the ‘Result’ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to scrape employee profiles from any Linkedin company page.
- How to use CSV with TexAu Automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu Automation
- How to schedule a TexAu Automation
In case if you have any questions related to this spice or anything related to TexAU, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂