This LinkedIn automation browses a list of companies that you’re interested in, and extracts all the Posts and Articles posted by each one.
Exporting LinkedIn company activities data
Extracting LinkedIn Company social content data can be used for 2 main purposes:
- Feeding your CRM with fresh data about a company.
- Gathering keywords and analyzing keywords of a competitor.
- Automatically listening to their activity and look for some trigger.
TexAu will extract all the posts and articles, and deliver them as a .CSV spreadsheet. You’re in charge of analyzing it.
Note: If you’re interested in extracting the LinkedIn company page, you’ll love this automation.
How to scrape LinkedIn company activities with TexAu?
We make it easy-peasy to extract those posts:
- Create a TexAu account here. It’s free for 14 days!
- Make a list of LinkedIn company URLs you’re interested in.
- Start the extraction now (and schedule it to repeat every other day?).
TexAu will take a few minutes to browse and extract the data, and deliver it to you in a spreadsheet as soon as robotly possible.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Li_AT: Represents the LinkedIn profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Company URL: The URL of the LinkedIn company you’re targeting. If multiple companies use the .CSV or Google Sheets options explained below.
- Activity type: Optional. restrict the extracted content to a specific type of content.
- Max count: Optional. Restrict the number of contents extracted for each company.
- Post date: Optional. Specify dates to restrict content publication date.
- Upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export multiple profiles’ data, upload here a .CSV filled with profile URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public, see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your LinkedIn profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and LinkedIn.
- Create your LinkedIn Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!