- Spice Name: View a Linkedin profile
- Results: Automatically view a list of Linkedin profiles to gain the attention of your leads before you connect with them
About viewing a Linkedin profile
Linkedin notifies users when someone views their profile. This is a cool way of gaining their attention before you send a connection request. We have created this spice to help you expand your network on Linkedin. If you’re looking for new people to connect with, use our spice to scrape profiles from Linkedin search. Here are some spices you can run on the extracted profiles:
- Scrape basic or all information of that profile.
- Auto-send a connection request
- Send personalized messages to any Linkedin profiles
- Find emails using Linkedin profile URLs
- Auto-endorse skills of any Linkedin profile
- Extract activities on any Linkedin profile
How to auto-view any Linkedin profile
The primary input to use this spice is the profile URL. If you have multiple profiles to view, you can create a CSV or a Google sheet containing the profile URLs.
Here are the steps to use this spice
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Enter Linkedin session cookie manually or simply use TexAu Chrome Extension
- If you have a list of profile URLs you want to view, create a CSV or Google sheet and link it in the steps shown below.
Limitations & important points to note
Following limits imply to this spice using TexAu:
- You can view 20 profiles per day. If you’re using free Linkedin, then you can view around 50 profiles per day. After that, you will not be able to see the profile name, It will be shown as ‘a Linkedin user’ instead of the original name. We have kept the limit half of what Linkedin allows to not invite any trouble from Linkedin. However, you will have to keep in mind your daily limit. You can find those details here.
Understanding the whole execution of this spice
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required for this spice.
The whole execution will play around these 6 input points & the total time to execute this will be around 1-2 minutes, depending on the number of profiles you want to view.
Here’s what each of the input points means:
- Li_AT: Linkedin uses this piece of information to ensure it’s really you who’s using the Linkedin profile.
- Profile URL: This is the URL of the profile you want to view. If you a list of profiles to view, skip to step 4.
- Linkedin Premium: Check this if you have a Linkedin premium to view more profiles using this spice.
- Upload a CSV or Link a Google Sheet: Here you can upload a CSV or link a Google sheet. There are some extra steps here & we will cover them in the next section.
- View Linkedin profile: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution.
- Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this spice to scrape followers from specified profiles.
How to view any Linkedin profile using TexAu?
Step 1: Create TexAu account & authenticate Linkedin Session cookie
Once your account is set up and you have completed the onboarding, visit the Spice page in the app. TexAu acts on your behalf on Linkedin to run this automation. TexAu is the safest automation platform on the web, it uses your Linkedin session cookie to authenticate as you to run this automation. We never ask for your login credentials. To make filling session cookies easier, you can use the TexAu Chrome extension. This process only requires 2 clicks.
Download TexAu Extension for Chrome here: TexAu Chrome Extension [Used and loved by over 4000+ customers]
Refresh your automation page and click on the Get Cookie button. Make sure you’re logged in to your Linkedin account & the activated chrome extension will do the job.
In case if you are not using Google Chrome, check this guide on how to get cookies manually from your browser. We are working hard to bring our extension to all the major browsers very soon.
Step 2: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL (only if you have multiple profiles to view)
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First, paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Either get the session cookie or use our chrome extension to do it with the click of a button.
- Input the column containing the Linkedin profile URLs. Make sure you choose the right column for successful execution.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the View Linkedin profile button will immediately start the execution. Based on the number of Linkedin profiles to view, the execution time will vary.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job.
Step 4: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on the View Linkedin profile button, the execution will begin and then you will see the following message in the execution log.
Once you see, click on the ‘Result’ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to automatically view any Linkedin profile in bulk.
- How to use CSV with TexAu Automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu Automation
- How to schedule a TexAu Automation
In case if you have any questions related to this spice or anything related to TexAU, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂