This automation will automate your likes on a list of Instagram posts to create engagement.
Automatically liking Instagram posts is an old – yet, efficient – way to get new followers on Instagram. The concept is simple: By auto-liking many pictures, people will receive a notification, visit your profile, and – hopefully – turn into followers.
But to do this properly, you’ll have to be smart when auto-linking posts. Let’s see how.
Auto-like Instagram posts the right way
Your Instagram automated likes will be effective if you follow these principles:
- Not too many, not too fast. If you go too fast, Instagram will detect automated behavior. Eventually, this will result in your cookies being revoked, which will require you to reconnect your account and slow down your automated growth. In order to avoid this, follow our “best practices limits” detailed at the end of this page.
- Good timing. Schedule your automated likes to happen when the people you’re targeting are active. Auto-liking when they are active increases, even more, the chances they’ll visit your profile.
- Targeting is key. Despite strict auto-likes limits, you can be creative in order to make each like count. Only target Instagram users who are likely to be interested in your content. But how do you find such users? Take a look at the use-cases below.
How to find good Instagram posts to auto-like?
Auto-like the posts of users who have a track record of liking the topics you deal with. This includes (and is not limited to):
- Your competitor’s followers. If they’re into what your competition’s doing, they might just be into what you’re about too. You can extract all the followers of your competitors by using another of our automations called Extract Instagram Followers.
- Specific hashtag. If people are using hashtags related to your niche, they’re likely to be interested in what you’re doing. Find those hashtags, don’t be afraid to niche doing, and extract every post related to this hashtag in order to auto-like them.
- People commenting on specific posts. Another place of gathering like-minded people is the comment section of Instagram posts. Extract every commenter outs of one of these posts of interest, and like the latest pictures of each Instagram user.
These are just a few ideas, but you’re obviously free to select Instagram posts to auto-like using your own criteria.
Get started with Instagram automated likes
Automate liking Instagram posts with TexAu is super easy:
- Create a free TexAu account here.
- Specify the Instagram URLs of the posts you want to auto-like.
- Run the automation right away, or schedule it for a better time.
After logging in to your TexAu account and adding this automation to your account, you’ll be facing this setup screen:
- Session ID: Represents the Instagram profile with which you’ll perform this automation.
- Post URL: The URL of the Instagram posts that you want to auto-like. If multiple posts, use the .CSV or Google Sheets options explained below.
- Upload a .CSV or link a Google Sheet: If you want to export multiple profiles’ data, upload here a .CSV filled with profile URLs, or the address of a Google spreadsheet (don’t forget to make it public, see FAQ below).
- Launch automation: Click on this button to start the automation.
- Schedule automation: Schedule this automation to run at a specific time, or to launch multiple times.
If this is your first time using TexAu, we recommend reading the FAQ.
How do I add a new profile?
To connect your Instagram profile and perform this automation, you must:
- Download the TexAu Chrome extension. It will establish the link between TexAu and Instagram.
- Create your Instagram Profile in TexAu. Once your identity is created in TexAu, it will be reusable across all automations.
Why would I use Google Sheets?
When you want to export multiple targets without having to change the #2 field every time, you can use a Google spreadsheet URL instead.
To do this, simply put every target URLs you want to target in the first column of the sheet like so:
Then make your Google sheet public. Without it, TexAu won’t be able to access it.
How to schedule my automation to launch multiples times?
Automation is not always welcomed. To avoid being suspended, prefer making many small launches over one big launch.
How to download your results?
After you launch your automation, you’ll see TexAu performing its job in the log section. It will look something like that:
Once the launch is over, click “Download CSV” to download your data to a .CSV spreadsheet.
Too many auto-likes can cause your Instagram account to be temporarily suspended! For that reason, auto-like a maximum of 120 Instagram posts per day. Ideally, do it over multiple launches throughout the day.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!