Auto-follow Twitter profiles to grow your network on Twitter & reach. Growing on Twitter is much more than just mass auto-following random accounts; Yet, when properly used, Twitter auto-follow bots will generate massive results in terms of new followers.
TexAu’s free Twitter auto-follow bot is a simple and efficient Twitter automation with one purpose: To get your account to follow a list of Twitter profiles automatically.
Use-cases of the Twitter auto-follow bot
We have created this automation to help you find and connect with the right people on Twitter and give you more visibility.
It goes without saying that the visitor-to-follower rate depends on how well you have optimized your content & overall profile.
Most users who use this free Twitter follower bot when they have Twitter as one of the most important marketing channels and having a user base on Twitter is a sign of authority. These automations can also be ideal for agencies that help clients grow on Twitter.
- Steal your competitor’s followers: Where are your prospects? Following your competitors! Scrape your competitors followers, and auto-follow them.
- Search and follow potential followers: Use our Twitter search extraction to extract all the Twitter users related to a keyword and auto-follow them.
- Get your audience from another platform to find you on Twitter: Let’s say that you have a list of users on Facebook. Extract their names, search for them on Twitter, then auto-follow them.
- Auto-follow users interacting with specific hashtags: If a hashtag is relevant to you, TexAu lets you extract all the Tweets related to it. Among the information extracted is the Tweet’s author profile URL. That’s yet another clever way to build your perfect audience.
How to auto-follow on Twitter with TexAu?
To get started with this free Twitter bot is easy:
- Create a TexAu account here. It’s free!
- Make a list of people you want to follow on Twitter: Use a list of profile URLs into a Google Sheet or CSV file.
- Click the “Follow Profile” button to run the automation right away (schedule it for later).
That’s it! TexAu will connect you with how
To generate the list of people to follow on auto. Use some of our other automations to extract the followers of some influencers or the likers of some Tweets. Make sure those people would be the best audience for you.
Schedule your automations. TexAu allows you to chain and schedule each automation so the results of one extraction are used by another one. We call them work-flows.
The whole execution will play around these 5 input points & the total time to execute this will be around 1-2 minutes, depending on the number of Twitter Profile URLs you want to auto-follow.
Here’s what each of the input points means:
- Auth_Token: Twitter uses this piece of information to ensure it’s really you who’s using the profile.
- Profile URL: Enter the Profile URL in this field. If you have a list of Profile URL in a CSV or a Google sheet. Use that in step 3.
- Upload a CSV or Link a Google Sheet: Here you can upload a CSV or link a Google sheet. There are some extra steps here & we will cover them in the next section
- Follow Profile: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution
- Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this spice for later
How to auto-follow Twitter profiles with TexAu
Step 1: Create TexAu account & authenticate Twitter Session cookie
- Once your account is set up and you have completed the onboarding, visit the Spice page in the app. TexAu acts on your behalf on Twitter to run this automation.
- TexAu is the safest automation platform on the web, it uses your Twitter session cookie to authenticate as you to run this automation. We never ask for your login credentials.
- To make filling session cookies easier, you can use the TexAu Chrome extension. This process only requires 2 clicks.
- Download TexAu Extension for Chrome here: TexAu Chrome Extension [Used and loved by over 4000+ customers]
- Refresh your automation page and click on the Get Cookie button. Make sure you’re logged in to your Twitter account & the activated chrome extension will do the job.
In case if you are not using Google Chrome, check this guide on how to get cookies manually from your browser. We are working hard to bring our extension to all the major browsers very soon.
Step 2: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL (only if you have multiple profile URLs)
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First, paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Either get the session cookie or use our chrome extension to do it with the click of a button.
- Input the column containing the Profile URLs. Make sure you choose the right column for successful execution.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Follow Profile button will immediately start the execution. Based on the number of Profile URLs, the execution time will vary.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific times daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job.
Step 4: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on the Follow Profile button, the execution will begin and then you will see the following message in the execution log.
Once you see, click on the ‘Result’ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to auto-follow anyone on Twitter.
- You can auto-follow 210 profiles per day. However, you will have to keep in mind your daily limit. Find those details here.
- If you’re using the web version, make sure you toggle the ‘Use Proxy button’. This will require you to add a proxy to your account. If you use the TexAu Desktop app, you don’t have to worry about purchasing a proxy or even setting one.
- How to use CSV with TexAu automation
- How to use Google Sheet with TexAu automation
- How to schedule a TexAu automation
Questions? Reach out to our support, we’ll be happy to assist you!