When you have to details of people who have shown interest in content of similar products/services by your competitors, this means you can dig into their profiles, find a ton of information about their likes, problems & more to pitch a perfect solution that is personalized for them.
Find valuable details like profile URL, their name, who have their blocked, who're they blocked by, whether or not they follow you, and much more. The idea is to find more information about those people so that you can cater to their needs & solutions to their problems.
Enter a tweet URL you want to extract likers from. You can do that for one tweet or a list of tweets, but you will need to upload a CSV or link a Google sheet. This way you can automate the process of digging about them endlessly.
Following limits imply to Extracting information about the Likers of a Tweet using TexAu:
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required for this spice.
The whole execution will play around these 6 input points & the total time to execute this will be around 1-2 minutes, depending on the number of posts you want to extract commenters from. Here's what each of the input points means:
1. Twitter_Auth Token: Twitter uses this piece of information to ensure it's really you who's using the Twitter profile.
2. Tweet URL: Here you will enter the URL of the post you want to extract Likers from.
3. Number of Likers: Mention how many profiles should the script scrape. Remember, you can pull data of 200 profiles per execution.
4. Upload CSV or Google Sheet: You can upload a CSV of Google Sheet if you have a lot of tweets to extract Likers from. Be sure to execute this with the daily limit in mind. You can deal with only 20 executions per day. If you're doing this on the web browser, make sure you have a proxy set up beforehand. If you're doing the same thing on a desktop, you don't have to worry about anything. Refer to these guides to learn more about proxies.
5. Extract Likers: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution.
6. Schedule this spice: You can choose to schedule this spice to regularly engage with tweet URLs mentioned in Google Sheet (more on this below)
Once your account is set up and you have completed the onboarding, visit this spice page. TexAu acts on your behalf on Twitter to run this automation. TexAu is the safest automation platform on the web, it uses your Twitter_Auth Token to authenticate as you to run this automation. We never ask for your login credentials. To make filling session cookies easier, you can use the TexAu Chrome extension. This process only requires 2 clicks.
In case if you are not using Google Chrome, check this guide on how to get cookies manually from your browser. We are working hard to bring our extension to all the major browsers very soon.
If you just have one tweet to extract the likers from, enter that in the respective field. If you have multiple posts to extract likers from, upload a CSV or link a Google Sheet.
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Clicking on the Extract Likers button will immediately start the execution. Unless you have multiple tweets to extract likers from, it would hardly take a minute to execute this script.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific time daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don't have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job. But make sure you have a proxy if you choose to run the spice on our cloud servers.
Once you click on Extract Likers you will see an execution window at the bottom of your screen, that would look as shown below:
Once the execution is complete, you will see the following message in the execution log.
Once you see, click on the 'Result' button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That's all you need to Extracting Likers of a Tweet.
In case if you have any questions related to this spice or any spice you execute on TexAu, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂