- Spice Name: Auto-endorse any Linkedin profile
- Results: Use this spice to auto-endorse the first three skills of any Linkedin profile.
About Auto-endorsing skills on Linkedin profile
Linkedin is a professional network known for finding & meeting people with demanding skills. One of the best practices of having a good Linkedin profile is adding the skills. On the other hand, endorsing skills is Linkedin’s way of word of mouth. It’s an upvote from your side for someone’s skills.
If you’re looking to expanding your network of engaged users, this spice can be a gift to you. Endorsing someone for their skill is one of the ways to take steps to build a relationship, especially if they’re complete stranger. More endorsement means more valuable you are. You get people’s attention and they get endorsement for their skills, win-win.
How to auto-endorse skills on Linkedin?
Simply enter the profile URL of the person you want to endorse the skills of. If you have a list of Linkedin profiles already, use that as input for this spice. If not, endorsing your own connections will be a great start. You can prepare a list of profiles to endorse from Linkedin search as well. Prepare a list as a CSV file or create a google sheet so that you can link to the spice.
Here are the steps to auto-endorse Linked profiles
- Create a free TexAu account here
- Enter Linkedin session cookie manually or simply use TexAu Chrome Extension
- Enter a profile URL or if you have a list of Linkedin profiles, upload it as a CSV or link it as a Google Sheet.
- The spice will auto-endorse Linkedin profiles for the first three skills. As an additional step, you can send a message to them after a day or two complimenting them for their skills. This will be a good start for whatever your ask is.
Limitations & important points to note
Following limits imply to auto-endorse Linkedin profiles posts using TexAu:
- You can execute this spice, 50 times per day. Therefore, you will have to keep in mind your daily limit. You can find those details here.
- You can endorse only the first three skills listed by the user. If you want to endorse more than three skills, you will have to do it manually. However, endorsing the first three skills will do the job of gaining their attention.
Understanding the whole execution of this spice
Here we will see the steps of the execution & the inputs required for this spice.
The whole execution will play around these 5 input points & the total time to execute this will be around 1-2 minutes, depending on the number of Linkedin profiles to endorse.
Here’s what each of the input points means:
- Li_AT: Linkedin uses this piece of information to ensure it’s really you who’s using the Linkedin profile.
- Profile URL: Enter the profile URL you want to auto-endorse. If you have a list of profile URLs, leave this blank. You can upload a CSV or link a Google sheet in the next step.
- Upload CSV or Google Sheet: You can upload a CSV or a Google Sheet if you have a large number of Linkedin profiles to endorse.
- Endorse profile: Clicking on this button will immediately start the execution.
- Schedule this spice: You can schedule running this spice if you have too big of a list to finish in one day. You can schedule the execution every day, specific days of the week or month. You can even schedule the execution multiple times a day.
How to auto-endorse Linkedin profile using TexAu?
Step 1: Create TexAu account & authenticate Linkedin Session cookie
Once your account is set up and you have completed the onboarding, visit the Spice page in the app. TexAu acts on your behalf on Linkedin to run this automation. TexAu is the safest automation platform on the web, it uses your Linkedin session cookie to authenticate as you to run this automation. We never ask for your login credentials. To make filling session cookies easier, you can use the TexAu Chrome extension. This process only requires 2 clicks.
Download TexAu Extension for Chrome here: TexAu Chrome Extension [Used and loved by over 4000+ customers]
Refresh your automation page and click on the Get Cookie button.
In case if you are not using Google Chrome, check this guide on how to get cookies manually from your browser. We are working hard to bring our extension to all the major browsers very soon.
Step 2: Upload the CSV or paste Google sheet URL (only if you have multiple Linkedin profiles to auto-endorse)
If you have a CSV, simply upload it from your PC. If you have a Google Sheet, there are some extra steps.
- First, paste the Google sheet’s URL.
- Either get the session cookie or use our chrome extension to do it with the click of a button. You can also create variables to avoid entering Linkedin session cookies again & again. Here’s a guide to creating variables on TexAu.
- Input the column containing the Linkedin profiles. Make sure you choose the right one for successful execution.
- If you have purchased a proxy (you will have to add a proxy to your account) make sure you toggle the option. Furthermore, if you’re executing on a desktop, you don’t have to worry about the proxy.
For the final touch, make sure you have set the sheet as public (as shown below) so the TexAu can access it.
Step 3: Start execution or schedule the automation
Clicking on the Endorse profile button will immediately start the execution. Unless you have multiple profiles to endorse, it would hardly take a minute to execute this script.
Scheduling the automation will give you additional points to control the execution. You can choose specific days of the week or month, specific time daily. You can even set a specific start & end time of the execution.
The advantage of automating the whole process is that you don’t have to actively sit in front of your PC while TexAu does its job. But make sure you have a proxy if you choose to run the spice on our cloud servers.
Step 4: Download execution results to your local PC
Once you click on the Endorse profile button the execution will begin and once the execution is complete, you will see the following message in the execution log.
Once you see, click on the ‘Result’ button where you can view your results & download the result as a CSV file as shown below.
Note: Alternatively you can download results from the Results menu on the left-hand navigation, just hover over the menu & click on Results as shown below:
That’s all you need to auto-endorse any Linkedin profile.
In case if you have any questions related to this spice or anything related to TexAU, just drop us a message and we will get back in 10 minutes 🙂